Strange bug with Send("@")

Markus

In that script Send("@") at any position leads to a programme abort without any error message. It's just like "Exit". I have the latest Autoit version and in other scripts Send("@") works....

HotKeySet("^!q","quit")
HotKeySet("^!s","start")
While 1
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd
Func start()
    $s=ClipGet()
    $s=StringReplace($s,@crlf,@cr)
    $quit=0
    While Not $quit
        $quit=1
        If _IsPressed(11) Then $quit=0
        If _IsPressed(12) Then $quit=0
        If _IsPressed(53) Then $quit=0
    WEnd
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Send("@")
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Send($s,1)
;For $i = 1 To StringLen($s)
    ;MsgBox(0,$i,StringMid($s,$i,1))
    ;Send(StringMid($s,$i,1),1)
;Next
    MsgBox(0,"Finished",$s)
EndFunc
Func quit()
    Exit
EndFunc
Func _IsPressed($sHexKey, $vDLL = 'user32.dll')
; $hexKey must be the value of one of the keys.
; _Is_Key_Pressed will return 0 if the key is not pressed, 1 if it is.
    Local $a_R = DllCall($vDLL, "int", "GetAsyncKeyState", "int", '0x' & $sHexKey)
    If Not @error And BitAND($a_R[0], 0x8000) = 0x8000 Then Return 1
    Return 0
EndFunc  ;==>_IsPressed
Edited by Markus

"It's easier to disintegrate an atom than a prejudice." (A.Einstein)---------------------------------------------------------------------------My C++ - tools:Tidy tool-->indents your c++ sourceCleanscript --> cleans autoit-code before compiling (co-author: peethebee)My tools:GUIBuilder-->build your window and get the source; german versionMy Games:OnlineGameCenter-->Online Chess and Connect4 with a rtf-chatSnake-->including a level editor to build your own levelsTetris-->the well known game, big funOther things:Tower of Hanoi-->perfect riddler with graphic output

In that script Send("@") at any position leads to a programme abort without any error message. It's just like "Exit". I have the latest Autoit version and in other scripts Send("@") works....

Works fine for me... what version of AutoIt did it supposedly fail under?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

AutoIt v3.2.12.1

it has something to do with the hotkeyset

Hotkeyset("!^s","doit")
HOtkeyset("!^q","quit")
while 1
wend
func doit()
    send("@")
endfunc
func quit()
exit
endfunc

does that exit for you?

(on german keyboards the "@" is on the "q"-key)

"It's easier to disintegrate an atom than a prejudice." (A.Einstein)---------------------------------------------------------------------------My C++ - tools:Tidy tool-->indents your c++ sourceCleanscript --> cleans autoit-code before compiling (co-author: peethebee)My tools:GUIBuilder-->build your window and get the source; german versionMy Games:OnlineGameCenter-->Online Chess and Connect4 with a rtf-chatSnake-->including a level editor to build your own levelsTetris-->the well known game, big funOther things:Tower of Hanoi-->perfect riddler with graphic output

on german keyboards the "@" is on the "q"-key

That's the reason, probably when you press «Alt + Ctrl + S» the function called before the «Alt + Ctrl» is released, so the next hotkey is fierd («Alt + Ctrl + @» - wich is «q» as you said :) ).

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif
==================================================

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

(on german keyboards the "@" is on the "q"-key)

Doh! >_<

Ya' think that might have something to do with it?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law