Control click a specific "hidden" window in game.

Azothoras

I play a game called Conquer Online and I've made numerous bots for this game :P

Anyway you can jump in this game by clicking CTRL and then mouse1. Although this does not work with ControlClick so I thought this was impossible up to now.

I've seen another bot jumping with ControlClick although he uses AHK and not AutoIt3... I refuse to believe that AHK is better than AU3. :)

So here's my question is there a way to click this "window" in the game without using the ID which is 0 (all ID's are 0). Also all Classnames are #32770...

So is there a way to click by using like Properties?

Posted Image

Ty in advance! >_<

Edit: By the way my VERY low post count and 3 years membership is because the search function is wicked awesome on this site and almost all questions are answered by just using search button :idiot:

Edited by Azothoras

• Moderators

Instead of using that window spy you are using. Use the AutoInfo tool in your AutoIt directory and use the controls "ClassNameNN".

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I play a game called Conquer Online and I've made numerous bots for this game :P

Anyway you can jump in this game by clicking CTRL and then mouse1. Although this does not work with ControlClick so I thought this was impossible up to now.

I've seen another bot jumping with ControlClick although he uses AHK and not AutoIt3... I refuse to believe that AHK is better than AU3. :)

So here's my question is there a way to click this "window" in the game without using the ID which is 0 (all ID's are 0). Also all Classnames are #32770...

So is there a way to click by using like Properties?

Posted Image

Ty in advance! >_<

Edit: By the way my VERY low post count and 3 years membership is because the search function is wicked awesome on this site and almost all questions are answered by just using search button :idiot:

Instead of using that window spy you are using. Use the AutoInfo tool in your AutoIt directory and use the controls "ClassNameNN".

• Moderators

1. ClassNameNN are NOT #32770.

2. You said Control, so do as I said and use the AutoInfo tool to get your information.

Or you could continue to be hard headed and pretend I have no clue what I'm talking about.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.