Converting Songs

LimeSeed

do you know any command line audio converters, that could convert between AAC, MP3, WMA etc?

I don't know exactly what it is you're trying to do but TotalRecorder is insanely awesome. I had to remove protection on some songs of mine(Nothing illegal I own the music. Just hardware being a pain). It basically sits there and plays songs through itself. It has awesome sound splitting and even reads all the track data.

Check it out it may be what you're looking for: Total Recorder

I don't know exactly what it is you're trying to do but TotalRecorder is insanely awesome. I had to remove protection on some songs of mine(Nothing illegal I own the music. Just hardware being a pain). It basically sits there and plays songs through itself. It has awesome sound splitting and even reads all the track data.

Check it out it may be what you're looking for: Total Recorder

Is this not the same thing as recording with Audacity or similar software with the input source as "* Mix"?

Is this not the same thing as recording with Audacity or similar software with the input source as "* Mix"?

I've never used 'Audacity'. The reason I love TotalRecorder is it's ability to record ANYTHING.

Here is why I use it:

Songs I own have protection.

I want these songs on my Chocolate(Phone).

I put all these files in a WMP playlist.

I set TotalRecorder to automatically split tracks when the track changes in WMP.

TotalRecorder automatically grabs the track data from WMP.

Creates a file with my set naming scheme.

I can start this thing and leave. I can set pause reduction, Auto-Stop, Splitting, Shutdown my PC, ect. It enables me to convert/move/strip protection off of anything.