_IECreate Problem

Hello all,

I've made a little script which I use in order to navigate to a form.

But I have a little problem.

In some websites, such as Gmail, when the site is opening, a window about security information appears, and my script is blocked until I close it myself.

I'd like autoit to close it by itself, but I don't know how to do, because this window is included in IE.

I can't use MouseClick or other because it's a hidden browser :-/

Posted Image

Could someone help me?

Ps: Excuse my english, I am French :)

Edited by Killerthibs

Dont know for sure the answer to this question, as i almost never get a security message (low security settings), have you tried adding the site to trusted sites inn Internet Explorer ?

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Hello all,

I've made a little script which I use in order to navigate to a form.

But I have a little problem.

In some websites, such as Gmail, when the site is opening, a window about security information appears, and my script is blocked until I close it myself.

I'd like autoit to close it by itself, but I don't know how to do, because this window is included in IE.

I can't use MouseClick or other because it's a hidden browser :-/

Posted Image

Could someone help me?

Ps: Excuse my english, I am French :)

Set the $f_wait parameter = 0 in your _IECreate(), then you can start a loop to detect either load complete or the pop, and handle it either way.

>_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Prob Easier way to explain the solution.

When you open the IE window there is an option/flag (0 or 1) that tells the script to wait. Use the option to continue processing immediatly (dont wait for the page to load which is the deefault action)

Then you can add a a function to look for the security popup window (a winget handle or the like should do, even cheaper a winactivate) then you can close the pop-up.

Maybe put a short pausse afterwards.

Sample

_IECreate ("www.autoitscript.com",0,1,0) <== That last zero is the switch that tells it to continue immediatly to the next phase and not wait for the page to complete loading
If WinExists("TITLE OF POPUP WINDOW HERE") Then <== Check for the popup

WinActivate("TITLE OF POPUP WINDOW HERE", "") <== Activate popup window
Send("{ENTER}") <=== Press the default Key on the popup (I am assuming that is OK)
EndIF
Sleep(2000) <==If the popup does not show then rest a little while the page finishes loading

REST of script

This is kinda quick and dirty method I'm sure there amy be cleaner ways. but this should get the job done

Thinking back on this more. I honestly am glad it did not work.

Providing this kind of information to bypass this type of security could be poorly mistreated. It is best if the users security does not allow it they should choose if they want to access the page or not. You should not choose for them.

Sorry

I've finally found a solution to bypass the problem, but not to solve it.

In fact, it happens with webpage https.

I've just tried to change https to http as url, and it works, but the problem is still not solved.

@Jvnorris It's a script to send a sms to an Ogame player when he's attack, and it works perfectly now, so it doesn't care to bypass IE's bullsh*t security information :)

Thank you all, have a nice day