keystroke generator?

deat

I just downloaded AutoIt, and I'm curious as to how it is able to generate keystrokes. I have a keystroke counter (simple code) and I want a program that generates keystrokes that will be registered by my counter. I'm sorry if this was asked before, but it's tedious going through the searched topics. Thanks in advance. :lmao:

Thanks. :lmao:

Is that the whole thing? By using that, will I be able to then have my key counter "log" the generated keystrokes?

EDIT3: I paste that code into notepad, and save it as a .aut file. I try to open it up with AutoIt, but it comes up with an error:

line 1:

$codes= Chr(Random(Asc("a"), Asc("z"), 1))

Error: unknown command

Edited by deat

My last post was edited with stuff...

As for the overall use of AutoIt, I have nearly zero experience with coding in this manner...I'm not sure how I coudld add this into something else/what the something else is.

I feel slow. :lmao:

.aut? that's pretty old isn't it? i recommend you get the newest BETA version of AutoIt... do that.. and no way, thats not the whole code.. thats what will generate A random keystroke... ill explain more later but i have to go now, if anyone else wants to explain, go right ahead :lmao:

FootbaG

.aut? that's pretty old isn't it? i recommend you get the newest BETA version of AutoIt... do that.. and no way, thats not the whole code.. thats what will generate A random keystroke... ill explain more later but i have to go now, if anyone else wants to explain, go right ahead :lmao:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aut is Autoit v2 au3 is any version of Autoit v3

But i guess he would need the beta since you have the flag added to random.