WHY doesn't this command work?

I have this:

Run(@TempDir & "\asciimid.exe " & """" & GUICtrlRead($text) & """" & " " & """" & GUICtrlRead($midi) & """"), "::{450D8FBA-AD25-11D0-98A8-0800361B1103}")

It tells me: "Unable to execute the external program."

I tried ClipPut'ting that path and I have this:

C:\DOCUME~1\EL-TRU~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\asciimid.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\El-Trucha\My Documents\HackPlan.txt" "C:\Documents and Settings\El-Trucha\My Documents\hackplan.mid"

I pasted that in a DOS prompt and it tells me: "The system cannot execute the specified program."

Is something wrong with that path?? what is it?? :lmao:

Thanx!! o:)

(NOTE: All files in the path do exist, and when I try running @TempDir & "\asciimid.exe" it works with no problems...

El-Truchahttp://www.truchasoft.tk[url="ftp://tsfc.homeftp.net"]ftp://tsfc.homeftp.net[/url]hotline://tsfc.ath.cx

ARGH!!!! &$#&% *$@*%$#!!!!!!!!! :lmao:o:):):):)

*PUNCHES DESK AND BREAKS IT* *THROWS A KAMEHAMEHA AT THE WINDOW*

I'M GETTING REALLY MAD!!!!!!!! :whistle::huh2:

I realized this isn't an AutoIt problem, but a DOS problem...this:

ClipPut('"' & @TempDir & "\asciimid.exe" & '"' & " " & '"' & GUICtrlRead($text) & '"' & " " & '"' & GUICtrlRead($midi) & '"')

gives this:

"C:\DOCUME~1\EL-TRU~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\asciimid.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\El-Trucha\My Documents\HackPlan.txt" "C:\Documents and Settings\El-Trucha\My Documents\hackplan.mid"

It's curious...when I take the last parameter out and paste the rest in DOS, the program executes!! (it gives a missing parameter error though...)

What is it??

*THROWS AN ATOMIC KAMEHAMEHA AND DESTROYS THE MOON*

Thanx!! :P

El-Truchahttp://www.truchasoft.tk[url="ftp://tsfc.homeftp.net"]ftp://tsfc.homeftp.net[/url]hotline://tsfc.ath.cx