Reshaping a window

trogdor

I am in the process of converting/rewriting an autohotkey script (I know that's a naughty word around here but bear with me) that I wrote to an autoit3 script. I am doing this because autoit gives me a lot more control over what I need to do where with autohotkey I am hacking/jury-rigging stuff to make it work.....basically I like autoit3 a lot more and will be doing all my future scripting with it. Anyway I am 99% done with rewriting the script and I've run into a road block.....

In my ahk script I can reshape windows, effectively cropping them, so that only specifics parts of the window are showing. I've searched high and low for something similar in autoit but I've found nothing and I would hate to force my nice, efficient autoit script to call an ahk script to accomplish this.

Sooooo is there anything out there in the autoit world that can crop/reshape windows??? I can provide explanations/screens shots of what I am trying to duplicate with autoit if that would help explain things better.

Thanks!

I am in the process of converting/rewriting an autohotkey script (I know that's a naughty word around here but bear with me) that I wrote to an autoit3 script. I am doing this because autoit gives me a lot more control over what I need to do where with autohotkey I am hacking/jury-rigging stuff to make it work.....basically I like autoit3 a lot more and will be doing all my future scripting with it. Anyway I am 99% done with rewriting the script and I've run into a road block.....

In my ahk script I can reshape windows, effectively cropping them, so that only specifics parts of the window are showing. I've searched high and low for something similar in autoit but I've found nothing and I would hate to force my nice, efficient autoit script to call an ahk script to accomplish this.

Sooooo is there anything out there in the autoit world that can crop/reshape windows??? I can provide explanations/screens shots of what I am trying to duplicate with autoit if that would help explain things better.

Thanks!

Many examples here...someone, there's even created a tool for generate points from a region.

crop/reshape windows?

i don't get it , isn't that what WinMove does ?
[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]AutoIt Script Examples :[/size][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]_CaptureBehindWindowGlass CMD for Windows Vista/Seven[/size][/font][left][/left][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]Non AutoIt Script programs : Border Skin - Aero Glass On XP[/size][/font]