Decompile

Szhlopp

I'm creating a secure way to store and call function from a secure exe file. These secure EXE's basically act as DLL's.

Script 1:

Call function(_Func1 5 6)

_Func1 takes the first param and add's it to the second param. That Exe then directly returns to the original script >_<

I actually have this working. But here's the deal, I don't know if these EXE's are really secure. I've used several methods of securing the EXE so it can't be decompiled. But I can't know for sure unless I have someone try.

Here is the EXE:

Please try and decompile it(Those who know how)

If you manage to please send me a PM. If not, post back here that it was properly secured :)

DO NOT post about how to decompile this. I do NOT want to know. The ONLY thing I want to know is if it CAN be done.

Thank you!

Heh looks like somebody was already able to do it :)

So is there any way to secure EXE's? or is this not possible right now with AutoIt?

Thanks again all who helped.

This topic will probably get locked due to the decompilation stuff.

EDIT: I wonder if it's possible to have a .dll, and use it as a function holder, like have an .exe, have it use DllCall, to call that function, and so on. That would be secure wouldn't it?

Edited by Alienware

• Moderators

Heh looks like somebody was already able to do it :)

So is there any way to secure EXE's? or is this not possible right now with AutoIt?

Thanks again all who helped.

Please use the forum search feature before posting these types of questions.

There's already existing topics on the issue, with partial remedies.

But the short answer is, currently there is no safe way to protect your autoit script.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.