AutoIt virus?

I don't want to say anything. They don't need to "know" how. What I did, anyone that knows anything about autoit an do.

They don't need a GUI, and I don't need to waste anymore time on it than I have.

if you can give me full access to use your code in my script then i can create it. i have many ideas to make it better like adding ProgressBar of Scanning to check if the virus really exists and change windows settings.

Website: www.cerescode.comForum: www.forum.cerescode.comIRC: irc.freenode.net , Channel: #Ceres--------------------Autoit Wrappers, Great additions to your script (Must See) (By: Valuater)Read It Befor Asking Question Click Here...--------------------Join Monoceres's Forums http://www.monoceres.se--------------------There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who ask, ‘What happened?’” –Casey Stengel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

if you can give me full access to use your code in my script then i can create it. i have many ideas to make it better like adding ProgressBar of Scanning to check if the virus really exists and change windows settings.

Just drop it. Adding graphics doesn't make anything better...

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

someone offered me a remover which is able to remove the virus completely but he is asking for $20. i don't have a bank account or anyway to send money and also it will take too much time.

the person who offered me the remover is from the forum where from i was infected.

he also sent me the ScreenShot of remover.

See

Posted Image

it shows that he have also created 11 more viruses. or maybe he is not it's author. i will do a research to find out about him.

• Moderators

Before Chromefan tried to earn a dollar or two ... the post to remove the virus from your PC was here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=581266

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Before Chromefan tried to earn a dollar or two ... the post to remove the virus from your PC was here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=581266

as i told you before, i respect you. Please don't blame me. you can ask the infected person if i asked for money or done something wrong. i was infected 2 days before him, then how can i do as you are saying.
Website: www.cerescode.comForum: www.forum.cerescode.comIRC: irc.freenode.net , Channel: #Ceres--------------------Autoit Wrappers, Great additions to your script (Must See) (By: Valuater)Read It Befor Asking Question Click Here...--------------------Join Monoceres's Forums http://www.monoceres.se--------------------There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who ask, ‘What happened?’” –Casey Stengel

• Moderators

as i told you before, i respect you. Please don't blame me. you can ask the infected person if i asked for money or done something wrong. i was infected 2 days before him, then how can i do as you are saying.

I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I can't imagine why you would press with a GUI thinking it is easier than just double clicking an executable though. That's why I asked you to drop it.

The removal file he needs has been uploaded for him.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

The removal file he needs has been uploaded for him.

Thanks George, the virus sender is ready to send me more viruses because i asked him if he can really create a virus then i am ready to buy the remover. i will give these viruses to some trusted person on autoit for analysis. please tell me what should i ask from him to know who is the author of autoit viruses. i searched the google and there were many autoit viruses. it means billion of people are infected due to autoit viruses. maybe many of them are created by the same person. let's do something to save people from these viruses. if any of you can create a website for Removers of these viruses and have time to write the solutions then it may help many people and autoit will have good name. guys tell me what you think all.

now i know what is autoit because i have browsed many threads to know about autoit and also search the forum. i am also interested in learning this wonderful language.

• Moderators

@FredrikIdestam,

I have to be honest, I'm a bit pissed here. You made no mention in your post for some help this morning, that GeoSoft was in a PM session with you for the last two days working on removing this thing for you.

You've totally wasted my time with this.

@FredrikIdestam,

I have to be honest, I'm a bit pissed here. You made no mention in your post for some help this morning, that GeoSoft was in a PM session with you for the last two days working on removing this thing for you.

You've totally wasted my time with this.

i am sorry for not discussing it here but he himself asked me if i need help and then started creating a remover for it. i am very thankful to him for this but he send me the remover at last. i thought if he is in work with remover then i should wait for it but if anyone can help me before it then why say it here. i am also thankful to you because you also helped me. did you read my previous post? what should i do for helping autoit not to get bad name due to these viruses. the virus author told me that one of his virus renames the some desktop icons to AutoIt and he hates autoit. i don't know why he hates but i love autoit because it helped me and i will also learn it.

He is probably an ex-AutoIt member, banned, like Bhutta, or someone else, that is tring to get revenge, so he's tring to get AutoIt a bad name. By the way, whats the website that he is on? I'd like to give him a piece of my mind. :)

Edited by Alienware

• Moderators

i am sorry for not discussing it here but he himself asked me if i need help and then started creating a remover for it. i am very thankful to him for this but he send me the remover at last. i thought if he is in work with remover then i should wait for it but if anyone can help me before it then why say it here. i am also thankful to you because you also helped me. did you read my previous post? what should i do for helping autoit not to get bad name due to these viruses. the virus author told me that one of his virus renames the some desktop icons to AutoIt and he hates autoit. i don't know why he hates but i love autoit because it helped me and i will also learn it.

AutoIt is a programming language. Those that wish to give AutoIt a bad name, is like saying C++ is evil because someone wrote "I Love Lucy" in it or VBS is evil because someone wrote xxxooo virus in it, etc.

AutoIts reputation should be that for what it does. Simply put... makes every day life easier for even the novice scriptor/programmer. And unfortunately, yes, also for the silly script kiddies that want to prove their 1337 skills. To the rest of us, these kids are nothing but a joke anyway.

He is probably an ex-AutoIt member, banned, like Bhutta, or someone else, that is tring to get revenge, so he's tring to get AutoIt a bad name. By the way, whats the website that he is on? I'd like to give him a piece of my mind. :)

i am in contact with him using e-mail address if you need it then i can post here or PM you.