Launch Process As Another User

buymeapc

Ok, this might be a tad difficult to describe, but here goes:

What I have is a computer logged in as the USER account (with admin rights). I also have a product called DeepFreeze installed on it. DeepFreeze has a batch file built in to it that I use to call a local file from this computer and run it to perform update functions. However, DeepFreeze runs this file as the SYSTEM profile. This messes up the update functions that I need to run since they need to run as the USER profile and NOT as the SYSTEM profile.

I've tried setting DeepFreeze to run as the USER account instead of SYSTEM, but this does not work with the update process - it hangs even though authentication is fine.

I've also tried using the "RunAs" function from AutoIt in the update process, but this also does not work - errors occur.

So, how can I get the SYSTEM profile to run the process as the USER profile?

Ok, this might be a tad difficult to describe, but here goes:

What I have is a computer logged in as the USER account (with admin rights). I also have a product called DeepFreeze installed on it. DeepFreeze has a batch file built in to it that I use to call a local file from this computer and run it to perform update functions. However, DeepFreeze runs this file as the SYSTEM profile. This messes up the update functions that I need to run since they need to run as the USER profile and NOT as the SYSTEM profile.

I've tried setting DeepFreeze to run as the USER account instead of SYSTEM, but this does not work with the update process - it hangs even though authentication is fine.

I've also tried using the "RunAs" function from AutoIt in the update process, but this also does not work - errors occur.

So, how can I get the SYSTEM profile to run the process as the USER profile?

what errors do you recieve when you try the runas command?