AutoScript Creator

ankitstr

Hi,

I managed to develop a cool script which i wanted to share with all of you and get feedback on its usage and also, where it could be implemented, i.e., what possible tasks can we use the script for.

I have attached my compiled script here, it logs the keystrokes and mouse clicks and generates a .au3 file and a .bat file to run it (although u need to put a copy of autoitv3.exe in the same folder for the .bat file to work). Running the produced file replicates all the keystrokes and mouse clicks and hence can be used to automate almost anything! It even records multiple keystrokes like Alt+F4 and doesn't create multiple logs of a key even if your typing speed is slow or fast and hardly takes any CPU time to run.

Please do reply with some comments and feedback. I would really appreciate your responses.

Thanks in advance.

NOTE: Since the functions used in the script can be used for creating keyloggers, I have decided not to post the code, and only the compiled script.

AutoScriptor1.0.exe

Edited by ankitstr

[topic="80940"] AutoScript Creator, Script to automate anything![/topic]

Just to clarify that its not a malicious program, and a genuine script I showed the script source to the moderator and got his consent. Hence feel free to download it and provide a feedback.

moderator name: SmOke_N

Cheers,

Ankit

where it saves the all logs? and what is the purpose of bat file?

i think this thread will be locked :) before you reply.

Website: www.cerescode.comForum: www.forum.cerescode.comIRC: irc.freenode.net , Channel: #Ceres--------------------Autoit Wrappers, Great additions to your script (Must See) (By: Valuater)Read It Befor Asking Question Click Here...--------------------Join Monoceres's Forums http://www.monoceres.se--------------------There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who ask, ‘What happened?’” –Casey Stengel

Firstly, My previous post was locked, but now its been unlocked after a discussion I had with the moderator, so this post won't be locked i guess.

Secondly, This program creates a .au3 file in the same directory from where you're running the script from, and if you have autoitv3.exe copied in the same directory then you can just run the .au3 file by double clicking the .bat file (i included this feature to make it easier to run on servers where u don't have the autoitv3 installed)

And, the purpose of this program is to repeat all your actions. Thanks for your reply anyways.

by which order it saves information and where, how?

Website: www.cerescode.comForum: www.forum.cerescode.comIRC: irc.freenode.net , Channel: #Ceres--------------------Autoit Wrappers, Great additions to your script (Must See) (By: Valuater)Read It Befor Asking Question Click Here...--------------------Join Monoceres's Forums http://www.monoceres.se--------------------There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who ask, ‘What happened?’” –Casey Stengel

You need to download the .exe to a folder first, and then run it. It will create the files in the same folder.

And as for how, it uses Windows API's dll to get the key information and processes it accordingly.

I was going to be a dick and do post a quick version of this that would show how it's done, because you come off very... snooty to me. But I decided not to. Just know that you not releasing the source does absolutly nothing, as far as stopping anybody whos worked with AutoIt for more than a month to know how it works.

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

well.. its no rocket science i agree. But still, posting the code would make it very easy for any regular joe to create keyloggers without even having to think much. I mean, it has been only 9 days since i started using Autoit and I completed the script in 4 days, so I can imagine that for you it might be very simple.

I know there has been keylogger posts in the past, which are still accessible if you search on google, but my functions are better than those implemented there, better in performance, better in functionality,etc.

But what I would like is to get feedback on what you think about the script when you run it. And If you could suggest any particular usage for the script.

thanks. :)

So....you refurbished the keylogcode allready out here. Thats a great way to learn autoit. Shuffle existing code en make it even better. I think its nice!

But normally credit is given to the one's you borrowed the code from to create something else. >_<

I think this script is not that usefull, because everyone with a bit of auto-it skill would rather just automate things with their own au3 scripts,

because you need to retrieve window/control handles a lot when doing a bit more complex automating.

A "recording"/"macro" function like windows 3.11 had is cool though, and what you did is a great study project to learn auto-it!

Perhaps you could enhance your script so it also "logs" the window controls in the script. That way, if you would record a click sequence in a wizard, and play the sequence when the wizard has moved, it makes no difference :)

Also, I like that someone is using keylogger code for something more creative than spying on someone's PC.

Well, I didn't actually use the same script for keylogger provided here, but I did get inspiration from there, I improved the functions greatly and added mine too, so its quiet different. So, I guess I do deserve some credit for that atleast :)

And as for the window controls logging, I am creating a sequence to wait for the window to be active, else, exit. So, if that is what you mean by adding that functionality, then I guess its already there. Thanks for your responses.

I would like to know more on:

What else could be put in there?? and what use can this script be put to?

you cannot drag things yet.

besides that, nice program. but i would welcome the code, if someone's smart (or stupid?) enough to manipulate your code so that it can be used as a keylogger, then he's also smart enough to write his own keylogger. and there's plenty of other keyloggers that can be found with google, so your tool would make no difference... and it would be easier to improve the code.

Hey! Thanks, great idea.

Next thing, I am gonna implement the mouse drag functionality. That shouldn't be difficult. I think.

As for the code, I have made up my mind not to release it. So, sorry about that.

Please do reply with more ideas and uses. I would really appreciate that.

Cheer,

Ankit

Please do reply with more ideas and uses. I would really appreciate that.

create a simple gui with the option to set the output directory. and before closing the script after alt+shift+d, show a messagebox with some information about the success or failure of the script creation.

well.. not a bad idea to add the gui, but that would make it take more time, the whole point of creating this script is to save time. If say you need to automate somethin at the last minute. But thanks for your input though.

Also, for the message, in XP, it does come up with a tray tip saying that it finished writing the script. And I haven't seen it fail before, so not sure if the message success or failure would be of any help.

But I would be installing the drag and drop functionality to it soon, just too busy with other stuff at the moment.

Keep posting your ideas, It motivates me.

Cheers,

Ankit