InstaProLauncher

jfcby

Introducing "InstaPro Launcher" (IPL)...

this is used as a learning tool for me to familiarize myself with the different Autoit3 controls and how to combine them to make a GUI.

The controls used in the Demo is: Tabs, Treeview, Listview, Combobox, Labels, Buttons.

Also, you will find the use of these statements: While WEnd, Select EndSelect, Switch EndSwitch, For Next, and If ElseIf EndIf.

Functions was also used.

The script was put together with the help of AutoTI3 forum members and the Help File. So I'm offering the script as free and

Open Source. It can be changed and modified as needed but all I ask is do not delete my information but add yours when

distributing the script.

Comments and suggestions for better script writing methods are welcome.

Update 9/29/2008 - Added Edit Control, changed and fixed listview, treeview, combo controls.

InstaProLauncher4.au3 ~~ Previous Downloads: 34

Learning to write scripts,

jfcby

Edited by jfcby

Determined -- Devoted -- Delivered Make your mind up -- to seriously apply yourself -- accomplishing the desired results. **** A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1 KJB ****

• 2 weeks later...

InstaPro Launcher v1.0.1

is now uploaded and ready for downloads. This newest update on 9/29/2008 - added edit control, changed and fixed listview, treeview, and combo controls.

Leave feedback on how to make it better and user friendly. More updates coming...Work In Progress!

Learning to write scripts,

jfcby

Edited by jfcby

Determined -- Devoted -- Delivered Make your mind up -- to seriously apply yourself -- accomplishing the desired results. **** A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1 KJB ****