Everything on my computer is renamed to Autoit

• Moderators

Then I sincerely apologize. It's obvious I'm the freaking idiot here and will ban myself for it! Sorry for the mistake and accusations danwilli!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem SmOke_N, I think the confusion was you thought you zipped the exe, not the au3.

Simple mistake, I just didn't want people to think that I steal script code from other forum members. I would never do that.

As discussed in PM, we did both do the same thing with the 'virus' code, but I don't think that is what you meant.

No worries all, simple misunderstanding.

• Moderators

Did you mean to post the source, or did you just forgot you put in the source, and not the compiled script?

Why in the WORLD would I post the source to something I just reversed on purpose lol... it was obviously my mistake, and if you check #54 has already been corrected.

Edit:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=584979 is the link to the post with the Binary in it.

Please do not post in this thread any longer, as the posts are making it harder to look for the solution.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.