Freezer [Help]

Invi

Hey ^^

Now i`m trying to make a msn freezer (dont worry, im not a lammer, is only for educational pourposes) but the problem is that I have searched but i dont find anywhere how to do to freeze the account...

I have one form, one textbox, one label, and 2 buttons, one for freeze and the other for un-freeze the account, but the problem is that i dont know how to make for freeze the account, i want to send several petitions of wrong passwords to the hotmail servers (I know that is the mode who does the IceCold to freeze the account) but i dont know how to do it in AutoIt...

I would like to recieve a little help...

Thanks ^^

Hey ^^

Now i`m trying to make a msn freezer (dont worry, im not a lammer, is only for educational pourposes) but the problem is that I have searched but i dont find anywhere how to do to freeze the account...

I have one form, one textbox, one label, and 2 buttons, one for freeze and the other for un-freeze the account, but the problem is that i dont know how to make for freeze the account, i want to send several petitions of wrong passwords to the hotmail servers (I know that is the mode who does the IceCold to freeze the account) but i dont know how to do it in AutoIt...

I would like to recieve a little help...

Thanks ^^

Maybe if you freeze the process with NtSuspend.

When the words fail... music speaks.

This doesn't sound like something you'll get help with. Even if you don't plan to use it in a inappropriate manner, whats to stop someone who would from reading this post? I doubt someone will pm you an answer either.

I`m not going to use it afgainst anyone, i only want to programme a simple email frezzer, for educational pourpouse....besides, i have programmed several other hack-tools but i never use them afgainst anyone, I want make it only for learn, nothing more than that...

So...if someone can tell me something or give me a little piece of code for doing it, that will be welcome =)

I`m not going to use it afgainst anyone, i only want to programme a simple email frezzer, for educational pourpouse....besides, i have programmed several other hack-tools but i never use them afgainst anyone, I want make it only for learn, nothing more than that...

So...if someone can tell me something or give me a little piece of code for doing it, that will be welcome =)

Just drop it. I don't think anyone here is going to give you this information or how to.