so i need help to even click a button

welll after read, read,and more reading, using search and etc, i still have my doubts of how i could do this.

i'm automating some forms and after all filled up i need to click on a button. Its props are:

class: #32770

but what i think will REALLY help me is using its Instance: 55 , that i got with AI3 window info, on the basic control info.

all i would need to do is click on that dammit one.

the proble about using position is that i may use the AI3 exe on 2 or more comps, all with dif screen resolutions, some even wide screen.

any ideas?

welll after read, read,and more reading, using search and etc, i still have my doubts of how i could do this.

i'm automating some forms and after all filled up i need to click on a button. Its props are:

class: #32770

but what i think will REALLY help me is using its Instance: 55 , that i got with AI3 window info, on the basic control info.

all i would need to do is click on that dammit one.

the proble about using position is that i may use the AI3 exe on 2 or more comps, all with dif screen resolutions, some even wide screen.

any ideas?

I don't know what your native language is, but it might be better if you use that vice whatever online translator you have now... :)

As for your button, it's class is NOT #32770. That is a very common class for Windows popup dialogs, try the Control Tab of AU3Info to get the information for the control.

Even better, you might hit Ctrl-Alt-F to freeze the display, then go to the Summary Tab and post the results from that if you need more help.

>_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I don't know what your native language is, but it might be better if you use that vice whatever online translator you have now... :)

As for your button, it's class is NOT #32770. That is a very common class for Windows popup dialogs, try the Control Tab of AU3Info to get the information for the control.

Even better, you might hit Ctrl-Alt-F to freeze the display, then go to the Summary Tab and post the results from that if you need more help.

>_<

just was anooyed for the time... almost 29 hours without sleep...

--------------------------------------------------------------

>>>> Window <<<<

Title: Cobrança Empresarial

Class: #32770

Position: 320, 127

Size: 641, 487

Style: 0x940000C4

ExStyle: 0x00050101

Handle: 0x000B0414

>>>> Control <<<<

Class: Static

Instance: 55

ClassnameNN: Static55

Advanced (Class): [CLASS:Static; INSTANCE:55]

ID: 1074

Text:

Position: 264, 455

Size: 109, 18

ControlClick Coords: 78, 7

Style: 0x5000010E

ExStyle: 0x00000004

Handle: 0x00100768

>>>> Mouse <<<<

Position: 665, 592

Cursor ID: 0

Color: 0xD4CDBB

----------------------------------------------------------------

what is stated at control is the button i need to click for it to save my data on the program.

• Moderators

just was anooyed for the time... almost 29 hours without sleep...

--------------------------------------------------------------

>>>> Window <<<<

Title: Cobrança Empresarial

Class: #32770

Position: 320, 127

Size: 641, 487

Style: 0x940000C4

ExStyle: 0x00050101

Handle: 0x000B0414

>>>> Control <<<<

Class: Static

Instance: 55

ClassnameNN: Static55

Advanced (Class): [CLASS:Static; INSTANCE:55]

ID: 1074

Text:

Position: 264, 455

Size: 109, 18

ControlClick Coords: 78, 7

Style: 0x5000010E

ExStyle: 0x00000004

Handle: 0x00100768

>>>> Mouse <<<<

Position: 665, 592

Cursor ID: 0

Color: 0xD4CDBB

----------------------------------------------------------------

what is stated at control is the button i need to click for it to save my data on the program.

Err, that control looks more like a label with a "static" class. Buttons usually have a "Button" class.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Err, that control looks more like a label with a "static" class. Buttons usually have a "Button" class.

its a strange program, bank payment generator...

is there anyway to mouve move there and click on it?

with

MouseClick ( "left", 510,577 , 1, 5)

was working fine, but as usual, when i try the program on a dif position or resolution it click on the right place, but button isnt there.

if theres a way to locate that instance position i can use a variation of that line to click on it.

Edited by SovietGhost

• Moderators

its a strange program, bank payment generator...

is there anyway to mouve move there and click on it?

with

MouseClick ( "left", 510,577 , 1, 5)

was working fine, but as usual, when i try the program on a dif position or resolution it click on the right place, but button isnt there.

if theres a way to locate that instance position i can use a variation of that line to click on it.

ControlClick("Cobrança Empresarial", "", "Static55")

Try that first.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

didnt worked.

clicked on another place

If you are going to click by X/Y, then you have to take into account the option for MouseCoordMode (see help file).

Again, I think you missed the target. A "Static" control is equivalent to a "Label" in AutoIt -- it's just text with no onclick event associated with it.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

If you are going to click by X/Y, then you have to take into account the option for MouseCoordMode (see help file).

Again, I think you missed the target. A "Static" control is equivalent to a "Label" in AutoIt -- it's just text with no onclick event associated with it.

using the mouse coords worked, but i want the program to find where the so called "button" and click on it

edit: workaround idea

is there a way of it get that object coords? if so i could use it to get the coords and then the mouseclick to do it.

Edited by SovietGhost

• Moderators

didnt worked.

clicked on another place

If it "clicked" another place, then that is not the right control as I suspected by the name.

Edit:

To even start to find the "so called" button, you'd need to know what the actual control name of the button is.

What app is this, maybe someone can help you further.

Edited by SmOke_N

If it "clicked" another place, then that is not the right control as I suspected by the name.

Edit:

To even start to find the "so called" button, you'd need to know what the actual control name of the button is.

What app is this, maybe someone can help you further.

its a brazilian bank software that generates bills for payment

if wanna try i may send you the installer, its 2.49 mbs

its a brazilian bank software that generates bills for payment

if wanna try i may send you the installer, its 2.49 mbs

A screen shot should suffice.

If you are going to click on it by X/Y coordinates, then use coordinates relative to the application's Window, not the desktop. In most apps, that will remain constant even if you move the window on the desktop. That was what I meant about checking out MouseCoordMode options in the help file.

Clicking by X/Y coordinates should not be necessary though, as you should be able to get a proper reference to the control and use ControlClick(), which is MUCH more reliable. I still don't think "Static55" is the correct ID for the button you want.

As for retrieving the X/Y coordinates of the control itself, AutoIt can do that, but it still requires the correct control ID, which you don't have yet. If you had an accurate control ID to get the X/Y coordinates with, then you wouldn't need them because you could use ControlClick().

It is also possible that the application produces more than one window, which may throw off you matches. With the application up at the window containing your mystery button, run this from SciTE and post the results:

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
Global $sWinTitle = "Cobrança Empresarial"
Global $sWinClass = "#32770"
Global $sWinID = "[CLASS:" & $sWinClass & "; TITLE:" & $sWinTitle & "]"

Global $avWinList = WinList($sWinID)
If $avWinList[0][0] = 0 Then
    ConsoleWrite("Error! No window matched ID:  " & $sWinID & @LF)
    Exit
Else
    ConsoleWrite("Successfully found " & $avWinList[0][0] & " window(s) matching ID:  " & _
            $sWinID & @LF)
EndIf

For $n = 1 To $avWinList[0][0]
    ConsoleWrite("Listing control classes for: " & $avWinList[$n][0] & _
            " (" & $avWinList[$n][1] & ")" & @LF & WinGetClassList($avWinList[$n][1]) & @LF)
Next

A screen shot should suffice.

If you are going to click on it by X/Y coordinates, then use coordinates relative to the application's Window, not the desktop. In most apps, that will remain constant even if you move the window on the desktop. That was what I meant about checking out MouseCoordMode options in the help file.

Clicking by X/Y coordinates should not be necessary though, as you should be able to get a proper reference to the control and use ControlClick(), which is MUCH more reliable. I still don't think "Static55" is the correct ID for the button you want.

As for retrieving the X/Y coordinates of the control itself, AutoIt can do that, but it still requires the correct control ID, which you don't have yet. If you had an accurate control ID to get the X/Y coordinates with, then you wouldn't need them because you could use ControlClick().

It is also possible that the application produces more than one window, which may throw off you matches. With the application up at the window containing your mystery button, run this from SciTE and post the results:

results:

14:36:30 AU3Check ended.rc:0

>Running:(3.2.12.0):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\SovietGhost\Desktop\CE - Apoio\ai\CE\teste - Cópia.au3"

Successfully found 1 window(s) matching ID: [CLASS:#32770; TITLE:Cobrança Empresarial]

Listing control classes for: Cobrança Empresarial (0x00040638)

Button

Button

Button

Button

Button

Static

Static

Static

Static

Static

Button

Button

Button

Static

Static

Static

Static

Static

ComboBox

Static

Static

Static

ComboBox

Static

Static

ComboBox

Static

Static

ComboBox

Static

Static

Edit

Static

Static

Edit

Static

Static

Edit

Static

Edit

Static

Static

Static

Edit

Static

Static

ComboBox

Edit

Static

Static

Edit

Static

Static

Edit

Static

Static

Edit

Static

Edit

Static

Edit

Static

Static

Edit

Static

Static

Edit

Static

Static

ComboBox

Static

Static

ComboBox

Edit

Static

ComboBox

Static

Edit

Static

Edit

Static

Edit

Static

Edit

Static

Edit

Static

Edit

Static

Edit

Static

ComboBox

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Static

Static

+>14:36:31 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:0

>Exit code: 0 Time: 1.609

a ss of the program window:

Posted Image

the Incluir is where i need to click

if i could use mouse coord to use the coord of the window, not the Windows desktop screen maybe would work too

ps: THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE HELP,

• Moderators

Oops, no english version!! I have no clue what the website is asking me or what the app is!! lmao.

The static control is in fact the pic of the button.

Edit:

This worked:

Local $h_wnd = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Cobrança Empresarial;CLASS:#32770]")
If Not WinActivate($h_wnd) Then WinActivate($h_wnd)
Sleep(3000)
ControlClick($h_wnd, "", "[CLASS:Static; INSTANCE:55]")
Edited by SmOke_N

Hey, we're getting somewhere. Now try this:

Global $sWinTitle = "Cobrança Empresarial"
Global $sWinClass = "#32770"
Global $sWinID = "[CLASS:" & $sWinClass & "; TITLE:" & $sWinTitle & "]"
Global $hWinHandle = WinGetHandle($sWinID)
Global $sText, $avPos

ConsoleWrite(@LF & "Window controls Static55 Details:" & @LF)
_GetControlDetails("Static55")

ConsoleWrite(@LF & "Window controls ButtonNN Details:" & @LF)
For $n = 1 To 99
    $sControlID = "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:" & $n & "]"
    _GetControlDetails($sControlID)
Next

Func _GetControlDetails($iID)
    $iVis = ControlCommand($hWinHandle, "", $iID, "IsVisible")
    If @error Then
        Return 0; @error  = invalid window/control
    Else
        ConsoleWrite("ClassNameNN = " & $iID & @LF)
        ConsoleWrite(@TAB & "Visible = " & $iVis & @LF)
        ConsoleWrite(@TAB & "Enabled = " & ControlCommand($hWinHandle, "", $iID, "IsEnabled") & @LF)
        ConsoleWrite(@TAB & "Text = " & ControlGetText($hWinHandle, "", $iID) & @LF)
        $avPos = ControlGetPos($hWinHandle, "", $iID)
        ConsoleWrite(@TAB & "Pos:  X=" & $avPos[0] & "  Y=" & $avPos[1] & "  W=" & $avPos[2] & "  H=" & $avPos[3] & @LF)
        Return 1
    EndIf
EndFunc ;==>_GetControlDetails

This will display available information about the "Static55" control, and all the "Button" class controls in that GUI. One possibility is you will find that Static55 is at the same coordinates as the associated Button control, which AU3Info doesn't handle well. I have been bitten by "z-ordered" controls before.

Please post the results of the above script.

Edited by PsaltyDS

Oops, no english version!! I have no clue what the website is asking me or what the app is!! lmao.

The static control is in fact the pic of the button.

Edit:

This worked:

Local $h_wnd = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Cobrança Empresarial;CLASS:#32770]")
If Not WinActivate($h_wnd) Then WinActivate($h_wnd)
Sleep(3000)
ControlClick($h_wnd, "", "[CLASS:Static; INSTANCE:55]")

yes worked... ty vm

actually i found some other problems on it... maybe some earlier help would work... but worh the study i had on it...ty all again :)