scope info - function within function

ennis

i have a funtion that recieves its variables from a config file. The config file has other variables in itt for other functions.

What i would like to do is seperate the variables in the config file into funtions that are called by the funtion using them. ie.. a function within a function. I wan thte scope of the variables to be the outer function not the config file function ( or the inner one) ..

so in other words i want variables in another file to be available to only a single function..and i can not include the file into the function because it would include other variables i wouldnt want to be accessible. any hints ??

thanks

i have a funtion that recieves its variables from a config file. The config file has other variables in itt for other functions.

What i would like to do is seperate the variables in the config file into funtions that are called by the funtion using them. ie.. a function within a function. I wan thte scope of the variables to be the outer function not the config file function ( or the inner one) ..

so in other words i want variables in another file to be available to only a single function..and i can not include the file into the function because it would include other variables i wouldnt want to be accessible. any hints ??

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try taking a look at IniRead.

[function1]
var1=blah
var2=blahblah
[function2]
var3=blip
var4=bloop

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache