Reading Internet Explorer

AJW

Do you know how to read text fields from Internet Explorer? How emulate mouse click on Internet Explorer button?

I think about Auto it code, which: reads data from Internet Explorer >>> analisys that date>>> if meats some condidtions >>> clicks on Internet Explorer button.

Thanks for help.

Edited by AJW

• Moderators

This is posted in the wrong section! Please post all questions in the General Help and Support part of these forums!

Users can't move their own topics, and Mods don't read "Every" topic, so it's best to report the issue :) (Can't believe I typed that).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Users can't move their own topics, and Mods don't read "Every" topic, so it's best to report the issue :) (Can't believe I typed that).

I try not to use the report feature that often, unless it's major, but I will use it occasionally I guess, if they need movement.

EDIT: Once you read these, you can delete them SmOke_N. I don't want to hijack the OP's thread.

Edited by Alienware