Submitterbot.com

Jujo

Hello

I have a website, and account at www.submitterbot.com. SubmitterBot is great site which is used for automatic submitting WebSites to directories. The problem is - this process is very painful, SubmitterBot has more than 450 directories registered. So I tried to make a AutoIt script for it. It worked well like this:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") 

While 1
WinWaitActive("SubmitterBot - Semi-automatic directory submission tool - Mozilla Firefox")
Sleep(350)
MouseClick("left", 722, 529)
Sleep(150)
Send("Entertainment")
Sleep(100)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(150)
MouseClick("left", 544, 551)
Sleep(10000)
Wend

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

It worked well for few directories, but then a problem appeared - there was no 'ENTERTAINMENT' category, so when bot typed Entertainment, it didnt select any category, so SubmitterBot said that no category was selected and BOT couldn't proceed. Here is screenshoot of problem:

Posted Image

What I was trying to do is this: make bot detect if directory has 'Entertainment' category. Then if it hasn't, shoose some other that can do the work. If problem is same, again, then click "Skip this!" button. The thing is that I don't know how to do it, so I ask you for help.

Hello and welcome to the forums,

It is best you explore all of the _IE* functions, as they are more powerful, and it will be easier and aid you in reaching your goal. It also looks more professional.

Cheers,

Brett