Clicking submit?

Mouse1989

This time the submit button has no name.

<input type='submit' value='Play' />

Any ideas how I would be able to click it?

You can try _IEFormSubmit(), or you'll have to get the collection of "input" tags and loop through them looking for $oInput.type='submit' and $oInput.value='Play'.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

No can do on FormSubmit, the form doesn't have a name =P heh

I've learned a lot from you guys and would have tried that if it did, thanks for the tip though.

When you say collection? I take it you mean IEFormElementGetCollection or IEFormGetCollection?

Whats the difference?

Edited by Mouse1989

I've learned a lot from you guys and would have tried that if it did, thanks for the tip though.

When you say collection? I take it you mean IEFormElementGetCollection or IEFormGetCollection?

Whats the difference?

I think he means IEFormGetCollection because you need to submit a form.

If you want more Information read the helpfile!

If you want more Information read the helpfile!

Excuse me, but thats the first place I do go to, I'm still new at this and if I don't know what I'm looking for, however much I stare at the help file its not going to give me the right answer.

Just because you may have been doing this for years doesn't mean the rest of us have, be considerate.

Your input is appreciated however.

Excuse me, but thats the first place I do go to, I'm still new at this and if I don't know what I'm looking for, however much I stare at the help file its not going to give me the right answer.

Just because you may have been doing this for years doesn't mean the rest of us have, be considerate.

Your input is appreciated however.

I am coding Autoit since 1 Year and I have never posted here in the forums to get help.

I have always read the helpfile first and if it was to hard for me I searched in the forums, but I have always found the right solution, isn´t that odd? :)

Edited by bluelamp

Whats the difference?

You got the right answer from bluelamp: To access a form with no name, either get the whole collection of forms and loop through them looking for something, or get it by 0-based index.

To get the collection of forms, or get a single indexed instance, use _IEFormGetCollection() as described in the help file.

To get a collection of a certain tags (i.e. "input"), use _IETagNameGetCollection(), and again you can specify a certain index if you know it.

Using _IEFormElementGetCollection() will get you ALL elements within whatever object you reference (i.e. $oIE or $oForm).

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law