PopUp box with no title

TIapko

I try to make a script that will try to join in some room, but many times room is full. So i want to run the script and do other things as he try to enter the room. But there is one problem masagebox that tell me thath room is full has no title... Is there any way to locate this event and click "close" as it appear (because it offer me to bye Gold member shits...)? And is there any way this scrept to works without window to be activated, i mean as i do somthing else scrept to run(ALT+TABed)

P.S. Sry my bad english

use AU3Info.exe to get more info about the message box and find it via the text in it.

i will help more and provide code, if you can tell me your purpose behind this?

Website: www.cerescode.comForum: www.forum.cerescode.comIRC: irc.freenode.net , Channel: #Ceres--------------------Autoit Wrappers, Great additions to your script (Must See) (By: Valuater)Read It Befor Asking Question Click Here...--------------------Join Monoceres's Forums http://www.monoceres.se--------------------There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who ask, ‘What happened?’” –Casey Stengel

I`ll use this to join any crowded room in "Garena".

And can you tel me how script to identification masagebox by text inside not by title, i`ll search too, i think i know where to serarch(Near WinWaitActive or...).

I found it, but i have question, is "text to search" have to be absolutely same as text in masageBox

Edited by TIapko

I`ll use this to join any crowded room in "Garena".

And can you tel me how script to identification masagebox by text inside not by title, i`ll search too, i think i know where to serarch(Near WinWaitActive or...).

I found it, but i have question, is "text to search" have to be absolutely same as text in masageBox

yes, just copy it from Au3Info tool..

Website: www.cerescode.comForum: www.forum.cerescode.comIRC: irc.freenode.net , Channel: #Ceres--------------------Autoit Wrappers, Great additions to your script (Must See) (By: Valuater)Read It Befor Asking Question Click Here...--------------------Join Monoceres's Forums http://www.monoceres.se--------------------There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who ask, ‘What happened?’” –Casey Stengel

Am, is there any way to make mouse to click on some text, where ever is it on screen, for example if i run script now is there any way to make mouse to click on specified string. E.G string is "Babmbucha", and if i run script now on this site mouse will click on this specified string(Babmbucha).

10х I`ll read about it >_<, but i still can`t do it, i`m trying to simulate mouse click on "Close" button as msg box popup, no matter where is the current place of button, is it posible ? Because i try few things but nothing happend. I`ll place a part of code.

ControlClick("","","","&Close")

ControlClick("","Sorry, this room is full.","CLASS:Button","&Close")

Please help me :)

Edited by TIapko