Web activex controls

Innovative

I've seen some websites that can execute commands like in autoit using activex control , and the browser will automatically pop-up message prompting to install a activex control..

I wonder if it is possible to do it in autoit and , and execute commands of autoit thru web (WITHOUT INSTALLED EXTERNAL PROGRAMS EXCEPT FOR THE ACTIVEX)

I don't follow your question at all.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Ok , let's give an example..

You know some online computer scanners (Mcafee have one) . When it's scanning , it'll prompt you to install some kinda activex thing and the activex will scan the computer maybe with some functions of what..

So i'm asking if it is possible in autoit, install the activex of autoit and execute functions of autoit..

Hope , it's understandable..

Hope , it's understandable..

Not a word of it.

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

With that i can execute ANY autoit commands?

ANd there's no instructions in there, how should i use?

<?au3

RegWrite(blablabla)

?>

Just like that ?

P.S. : I wanted the command to be executed on the user's computer not on the server where the site is hosting..

Edited by xVivoCity