Remote Computer from Web

Veloce

I want to create a program that I can run on my computer and then my computer would be accessible from the internet, like people could remote control it, I know there's some scripts in the example scripts section but they didn't seem to work for me. :)

I want to create a program that I can run on my computer and then my computer would be accessible from the internet, like people could remote control it, I know there's some scripts in the example scripts section but they didn't seem to work for me. :)

Easiest way I know is to use UVNC. Download from here. You get 2 program; a server and a viewer. Start the server on your PC, allow port forwarding to your pc through your router if you have one to port 5900 (default for UVNC), and set the password which you do by right clicking on the winvnc tray icon and choosing Admin Properties. Someone else runs vncviewer and must also allow port forwarding. They enter your IP when vncviewer starts which you can get from www.whatismyip.net, followed two colons followed by the port eg

194.567.123.1::5900

then they can contro,l your PC.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Yes I know that way they can, but I'm talking about something like Gotomypc.com or logmein.com where you can control your computer right in your browser, just like a command line or something.

OK, I have never tried any AutoIt examples for doing that so I can't help.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

i think it's not possible using AutoIt, but let's see what Dev and expert users want to say...

Website: www.cerescode.comForum: www.forum.cerescode.comIRC: irc.freenode.net , Channel: #Ceres--------------------Autoit Wrappers, Great additions to your script (Must See) (By: Valuater)Read It Befor Asking Question Click Here...--------------------Join Monoceres's Forums http://www.monoceres.se--------------------There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who ask, ‘What happened?’” –Casey Stengel