On Colour Change- Click/press F4

Andrade

Hi Guys , i need a program that has a pointer"point" (and i can place this "point" anywhere on my screen) , im going to place this pointer"point" on white background or pixels as the pixel changes to red it automatically presses F4, The color changes back to white when this happens then it does nothing , when it changes to red again it presses F4 again

Bottom line A program that has a pointer that can detect color changes (white and red) , when the color underneath the pointer (point) is red i want it to Press F4 , on white i want it to do nothing . If you make a program that helps me do this id really appreciate it Thanks.

$iColor = PixelGetColor(220, 222)

Dim $Coord[2]
While IsArray($Coord)
   $Coord = PixelSearch(220, 222, 558, 600, $iColor)
   If @error = 0 then
  ; The color was found
      MouseMove(65, 705, 0)
      MouseClick("left")
      Sleep(5000)
  ; A debug message that lasts only one second
      MsgBox(4096, "Debug", "Mouse Left Click done.", 1)
   EndIf
WEnd
MsgBox(4096, "Debug", "While loop has terminated")
Edited by Andrade

No i haven't tried I'm a Newbie at all of this , but I'm sure there is some1 good enough , that can make this.

Many people can, but that's not the point. Take a look at the helpfile, check out some of the open source examples, or check out my examples listing in my signature. Open a script, and check out what it's doing, take a look at the helpfile and learn from this. Were not going to write anything or help you, unless you put forth some decent effort.

The section says General Help and support , so i thought i could ask you guys to make me a program . I'm sorry if its not allowed to ask for some1 to make you something . Sorry again if i offended anyone >.<

It's allowed, but you got to give some effort to get some effort from us :)

OK guys After "A-lot of research" This is what i found

$iColor = PixelGetColor(220, 222)

Dim $Coord[2]
While IsArray($Coord)
   $Coord = PixelSearch(220, 222, 558, 600, $iColor)
   If @error = 0 then
   ; The color was found
      MouseMove(65, 705, 0)
      MouseClick("left")
      Sleep(5000)
   ; A debug message that lasts only one second
      MsgBox(4096, "Debug", "Mouse Left Click done.", 1)
   EndIf
WEnd
MsgBox(4096, "Debug", "While loop has terminated")

Now i need to know how to edit this so that , when a Pixel changes color at a given (x,y) location to white , it Auto press F4. When the pixel is not white it does nothing. Please give me some of your suggestions. Thanks.

Oh i just realized something no1 here can make this program , 'cos half the time you make excuses that i did this wrong and that wrong , sorry to say that a community that doesn't help is a fail and not to mention lame . It's not that i didn't try to undo my previous mistakes , I DID . LOl but u guys were all talk .. sigh.. next time save Ur sermons for some1 who cares. im having a friend who is a senior in my University help me out so im leaving this goddamn forum , which doesn't help people just complains . Bye Bye Losers...... go get a Fking life you'll suck at this :| .

This is a perfect example of how not to get something. I just got around to this topic because there are too many topics started to be able to read them all. So, I read the ones with the best topic titles.

By the time a member recovers from a poorly titled topic, it may be too late to get useful help.

I finally opened this one up and became interested as this is quite an easy thing to accomplish. But after reading through the replies I find the user is impatient and has unwarranted expectations.

So 2bad kool web dood. CU l8r and what not.

Lar.

f_mrcleansmalm_77ce002.jpgAutoIt has helped make me wealthy