_GuiCtrlTreeView Problem

torels

Hi there!

I am making an Indexing Function of some files... it works like this:

The first time I run the script it gets a list of files and puts them in a treeview (where each item including childs represents a folder. Childs can be files or folders... so te thing starts again. Up to 6 folders)

The tree view part has come out fine, but since I use a loop... the whole process is a bit slow

So I decided to index every TreeViewItem and store it in a file like "_GUICtrlTreeView_Add($tv,0,"1. Medio Evo")" or "_GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($tv,somehandle,"Bonagiunta Orbicciani")" (according if it is an item or child) putting an item per line, So to run a simple Execute() to get the commands in the file to work

If I get items using _GuiCtrlTreeView_FindItemEx() I get this hanlde: 0x008B70B0 for the first item (this will be then written to the file)

If I get the first item's handle when I create the treeview from the file I get this: 0x008B1EF0 obviously every child then fails to create because the item's handle is different from the handle written in the file

How come ?

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks

torels_

Edited by torels

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

And how do I get the handle back again ?

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

Isn't there a way to get the same handle ?