AutoIt Exe detection

meYasuo

hi, is there any tool which can change AutoIt Exe to another type of exe and not AutoIt exe.

i searched the forum and read a post about using PeCompact compressor but it's not working (also tried with uncompressed file without using UPX). another tool is obfuscator which is also not safe.

a script by W0uter changes the exe file to another to make it safe but it is also not working for me.

i need something safer to stop hackers changing my script settings and cracking.

i heard about hex editing but i don't know where and what should i edit.

can any of you help me out?

thanxx

Edited by meYasuo
My Mode:

hi, is there any tool which can change AutoIt Exe to another type of exe and not AutoIt exe.

i searched the forum and read a post about usin PeCompact compressor but it's not working (also tried win uncompressed file). another tool is obfuscator which is also not safe.

a script by W0uter changes the exe file to another to make it safe but it is also not working for me.

i need something safer to stop hackers changing my script settings and cracking.

i heard about hex editing but i don't know where and what should i edit.

can ano of you help me out?

thanxx

Currently there is NO way of securing your script. My best advice would be obfuscating it multiple times. That still doesn't 'secure' it though.

Currently there is NO way of securing your script. My best advice would be obfuscating it multiple times. That still doesn't 'secure' it though.

thanxx

obfuscator is not safe and it also slows down the speed of program. also uses much cpu usage after obfuscation.

is autoit not safe at all?

there should be some way to make it safe.

no idea?

anyone??

My Mode: