how to?

Hi netegg,

Doing a search of your topic, it's been found many times with the search feature or is listed as a non-descriptive topic.

Please do a search before posting new thread topics.

And please use descriptive topics so that others that do use the search feature may also find what they are seeking.

(You'll also find that using descriptive topics, will get people in your thread that know how to answer your questions, those same people ignore non-descriptive topics).

Thanks.

I know, but I couldn't find one, so just ask this question. Can you give me a connection?

Couldn't find one what? Connection to what? Did we change subjects?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

how to set a directory's Privilege to everyone group?

You may get a better response by using a descriptive Topic title. "How to?" is akin to "help". The odds are that most of us won't even bother reading the topic simply because there are no details in the topic. I for one do not read every topic just because it's new. No description means that I'm not wasting my time on it. If this thread had not been pointed out to me you would not even be getting this reply.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Moderators

netegg - Garbage Titles:

You need to start creating titles to your posts that explain what you want. With garbage titles such as "Run"/"How To" you render the search engine inoperable.

You've been warned and your warning level has been increased.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.