Generateing File?

do3z

Hey I Need Help I Have Made A Program Im Just At Finishing Touches I Have 2 Input Boxes 1 Is A Txt And Other Is A Password Id Like To Know How If I Put

"I Love Autoit" - In The Text One And

"******" - Password In The 2nd

Then Click A Send Button How Can I Get That Information To Be Saved To A Text Document Like :\ I Open The Program From Desktop Then Type In The 2 Input Boxes And Click Send How Can I Generate A .txt Document In The Same Folder As I Opened The Program In? With The Information Inside? I Know I'm Very Weak At Explaining But I Hope You Guys Get What I Mean I Need A Code To Generate A Txt file In The Folder I Opened It In That Has The Input box Information In It.

Thanks In Advance.

Google Is For Real Men. Yahoo Is For Wimps!

Hey I Need Help I Have Made A Program Im Just At Finishing Touches I Have 2 Input Boxes 1 Is A Txt And Other Is A Password Id Like To Know How If I Put

"I Love Autoit" - In The Text One And

"******" - Password In The 2nd

Then Click A Send Button How Can I Get That Information To Be Saved To A Text Document Like :\ I Open The Program From Desktop Then Type In The 2 Input Boxes And Click Send How Can I Generate A .txt Document In The Same Folder As I Opened The Program In? With The Information Inside? I Know I'm Very Weak At Explaining But I Hope You Guys Get What I Mean I Need A Code To Generate A Txt file In The Folder I Opened It In That Has The Input box Information In It.

Thanks In Advance.

:)

Finishing Touches

I see fascists...