Running MSP with /quiet flag silently

I have an MSP patch for Autodesk Inventor 2009 SP1 that I am trying to script a silent install. I'm using FileInstall to place the file in C:\TEMP. This folder exists on test computers. Then I've tried using both

RunWait("C:\TEMP\Inventor2009_SP1.msp /quiet")

and

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "C:\TEMP\Inventor2009_SP1.msp /quiet")

But it each case I'm getting an error that the file is not found on some machines. I check using Windows Explorer, and the msp file IS there and named the same... I think it's having an issue passing the CLI variable...

Maybe I should use ShellExecute? Any better way to debug this? I'm using 3.2.10.0 of AutoIT.

I have an MSP patch for Autodesk Inventor 2009 SP1 that I am trying to script a silent install. I'm using FileInstall to place the file in C:\TEMP. This folder exists on test computers. Then I've tried using both

RunWait("C:\TEMP\Inventor2009_SP1.msp /quiet")

and

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "C:\TEMP\Inventor2009_SP1.msp /quiet")

But it each case I'm getting an error that the file is not found on some machines. I check using Windows Explorer, and the msp file IS there and named the same... I think it's having an issue passing the CLI variable...

Maybe I should use ShellExecute? Any better way to debug this? I'm using 3.2.10.0 of AutoIT.

ShellExecute() may cut it for you, or you can still use the RunWait() method, but be sure to run in the format:

• msiexec.exe /i <patch.msp> ...

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]