.au3 to .exe with info?

join

Hi! i just started to code some in au3 (started last week) and i really love it!

now i have a question.

wen i make the .au3 file to .exe (wich works fine by the way) there is 1 thing i miss, can i change the info? look at pic if you dont know what i mean

Posted Image

• Developers

Load the full SciTE4AutoIt3 package and look at the #AutoIt3Wrapper_ Directives in the helpfile that comes with the package.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

If you compile from the full SciTE editor then all you need to do is go through the tabs and set info accordingly. You should really search harder too.

If you compile from the full SciTE editor then all you need to do is go through the tabs and set info accordingly. You should really search harder too.

Just an FYI.

I know exactly what to do to set these up. However I have NEVER been able to actually make it work. I had always thought they had been bugged.

I'm on Vista.

I have the full editor.

I'm on 3.2.12.

One could try the 'Project Manager' - an autoit3 scripting preprocessor with capacity to compile, include icons and change the resource data all from a few clicks at intuitions, works in 2K, XP and Vista and as SciTE macro tool...

Download from link:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/latenight/nss-fol...t%20Manager.zip

kjactive :)

One could try the 'Project Manager' - an autoit3 scripting preprocessor with capacity to compile, include icons and change the resource data all from a few clicks at intuitions, works in 2K, XP and Vista and as SciTE macro tool...

Download from link:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/latenight/nss-fol...t%20Manager.zip

kjactive :P

THX so damn much! this program rox!!!

• Developers

thx, but i cant find it, well thx anyway

Link is in my sig: Its on the official AutoItscript site : http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite

Jos :P

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Just an FYI.

I know exactly what to do to set these up. However I have NEVER been able to actually make it work. I had always thought they had been bugged.

I'm on Vista.

I have the full editor.

I'm on 3.2.12.

What isn't working ?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Just an FYI.

I'm on Vista.

I have the full editor.

I'm on 3.2.12.

well... just so you know, im running vista too and the program i downloaded works GREAT!

try it!

What isn't working ?

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=

I can get the FileVersion, Copyright and Description fields to work. It's the little box that says "Extra resource fields".

Mind explaining how this works? :P

• Developers

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=

I can get the FileVersion, Copyright and Description fields to work. It's the little box that says "Extra resource fields".

Mind explaining how this works? :P

Look at autoit3wrapper.au3 thats provided for an example and the SciTE4AutoIt3.chm helpfile for all details.

Ofcourse you could also simply use Ctrl+F7 which will give you a nice GUI to specify all resource information.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.