Pure Autoit encryption funcs

mmavipc

I've made some encryptions func in autoit. No COM No DLL just pure Au3 :)

docs:

IN THE PASSWORD DO NOT HAVE REPEATING CHARACTERS

ex.

the pass zz will not work becuase of the two z but the pass zZ will work becuase the letter z has a different ascii code than the letter Z. I know it's confusing

encryption:
sen("plaintext","password")
example
sen("lol","AutoiT")

decryption:
sde("chipertext","password")
example
sde("45 72 45","AutoiT")

Tell me what you think!

Edit: i edited the _stringencrypt example for this udf it's enc.au3 the encryptor is em.au3

em.au3

enc.au3

Edited by mmavipc

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

lol?

lol? Whats so funny about that?

But these can be easily broken, they are just switching the stuff to binary...

If you really want to get stuff encrypted, check this out:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76062

It requires a nice .dll, but it encrypts/decrypts SUPER-FAST and it's not easily broken.

Edited by SwiftBurns

lol? Whats so funny about that?

But these can be easily broken, they are just switching the stuff to binary...

If you really want to get stuff encrypted, check this out:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76062

It requires a nice .dll, but it encrypts/decrypts SUPER-FAST and it's not easily broken.

It isn't switching stuff to binary it's just messing around with the position of the chars and the password switches it further

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

It isn't switching stuff to binary it's just messing around with the position of the chars and the password switches it further

You use Binary in your code, and it's not wise to write to a text file, as it can be read, etc, and be deleted in the process. It also doesn't work with special characters like ÿ or others. Edited by SwiftBurns

You use Binary in your code, and it's not wise to write to a text file, as it can be read, etc, and be deleted in the process. It also doesn't work with special characters like ÿ or others.

oh that binary. that was just for debug

and encrypting special chars works for me what happens to you?

It doesn't work it gives me some random stuff after decryption.

maybe I uploaded a old version just a sec

Edit: k updates the dls on the main post

Edit: if it still dosn't work then tell me your au3 version and the password your using if any

Edited by mmavipc

hmm I'm thinking about turning this into a au3 plugin dll just for speed what do you think?

Is there anyone who would like to help me make the dll some of these C++ string funcs are confusing

If you use a DLL there will be code for stronger encryption algorithms, i think :P

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

can anyone convert this

$ant = StringLeft($an, 35) & $lol & stringright($an,(StringLen($an)-35))

into c++? it's confusing to convert stringright

all the vars in there are string class and they have the same name except for the $ which is removed

edit : nvm i dled the au3 sourcecode and found this lovely str.assign( sInput, sInput.length()-nCount, sInput.length() );

Edit: quick update on the dll the encrypt still has a few bugs but

encrypting 5,181 bytes

pure au3 149ms

the dll 11ms

as you can probably see the awsomeness of having a dll

Edited by mmavipc

can anyone convert this

$ant = StringLeft($an, 35) & $lol & stringright($an,(StringLen($an)-35))

into c++? it's confusing to convert stringright

all the vars in there are string class and they have the same name except for the $ which is removed

edit : nvm i dled the au3 sourcecode and found this lovely str.assign( sInput, sInput.length()-nCount, sInput.length() );

Edit: quick update on the dll the encrypt still has a few bugs but

encrypting 5,181 bytes

pure au3 149ms

the dll 11ms

as you can probably see the awsomeness of having a dll

How are you storing the string in C++?

In a char[] or std::string?

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

How are you storing the string in C++?

In a char[] or std::string?

std::string

• 1 month later...

Okay I'm giving up on creating a hybrid of my own std::string code and the old au3 src. I'm going to try and make it with only the old au3 src i'll post updates as i go