Help writing to a network share

I am trying to copy a file to a folder on a network share. The vbscript writes the logged in user to a text file. (This is necessary because this script is running under a system account.) Then I read that text file to get the user name to create the $user directory on the network share.

My code looks like this so far:

RunWait ("cscript.exe thisuser.vbs") ;spawns thisuser.txt
 FileReadLine("thisuser.txt", 1)oÝ÷ Ù±èÁÚµ©¶Wy§KwjÖÜ+×¢¶Ú4ß«¬z¿Û1¬zØ^­è¬mëmz¼ÊØZ´ý½ê/z¹h¢GN«zËh|Ì¢¡×¥¢,)¶¬jëh×6DirCreate ("\\share\docs\profiles\XPTools\migration\Fipsco_Users_MDB_Archive\" & $User & "\MDB")

If FileExists("C:\Fipscocp.mdb")=True Then
  FileCopy ("C:\Fipscocp.mdb", "\\share\docs\profiles\XPTools\migration\Fipsco_Users_MDB_Archive\" & $User & "\MDB\", 1)
EndIf

Thanks for the help,

What's wrong with @UserName?

@UserName wont work because the script is being run via an Altiris system account and that account overrides the actual logged on user. So instead of writing to the folder JDOE\MDB it writes to SYSTEM\MDB.

Thanks,

@UserName wont work because the script is being run via an Altiris system account and that account overrides the actual logged on user. So instead of writing to the folder JDOE\MDB it writes to SYSTEM\MDB.

Thanks,

Have you tried...

RunWait ("cscript.exe thisuser.vbs");spawns thisuser.txt
$User = FileReadLine("thisuser.txt", 1)

DirCreate ("\\share\docs\profiles\XPTools\migration\Fipsco_Users_MDB_Archive\" & $User & "\MDB")

If FileExists("C:\Fipscocp.mdb") Then
  FileCopy ("C:\Fipscocp.mdb", "\\share\docs\profiles\XPTools\migration\Fipsco_Users_MDB_Archive\" & $User & "\MDB\Fipscocp.mdb", 1)
EndIf