Interaction between 2 scripts

I'd like to know how to call methods in another script. This is because of some limitations. I need to make 2 scripts, one for all mouse simulation, one for key simulation. But the mouse simulation cannot send keys. So I'd like to use the key one for that. How to combineT_T.

This is for an MMORPG. I use the Mouse one to swing the camera round to search for mob colour, click on them, pick up drops. I use the key script to send attack and skill buttons, healing and buffing.

Maybe you could look into the UDP socket?

Can you elaborate?? Besides, that's probably too much for me to handle. I'd like something simple lol. BTW, I need 2 scripts bcoz of GameGuard. 1 is bypassed for mouse simulations, 1 for keyboards. But I can't think of how to combine them. This is for 9Dragons.

BTW, can someone explain the shade variation thingy when you use PixelSearch?? In this game, the colour of the mob change slightly bcoz there's day and night time. Help would be appreciated^_^

i dont think theres such thing as a simple way : /

As for the pixel shade you want to be careful with that. If the variation between day and night is more than a few pixels (say 10) then it might start clicking on random things in the screen.

I've looked into what u said. So, I'll need to use UDPBind to create a socket, then UDP open on both programs to create connection, then just use UDP send and receive?? Or, is that wrong