Edit box or something like that emm....

Ok,

Then u need to write a kind of logic that monitors your game and then write it to an Msbox/EditBox....

Andre

What about Windows without using AutoIt ?It would be the same as driving a car without an steering Wheel!

yeah that's what I'm actually asking, how to write it in the edit box, in the tutor of autoIT it doesn't say how to write things in edit box.

and isn't the edit box can be written by the user who is running the program? How to make it uneditable? thx.... Or am I wrong? :lmao:

-=][ Learning to be a master ^.^] [=-

GuiCtrlSetData ( $editbox, "Attacking a monster" )

if you are using gui

Edited by Xenogis

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Hi,

Perhaps an Tooltip is also an idea

ToolTip('This is my text',0,0)

Writes 'This is my text' at the top left screen position

Andre

What about Windows without using AutoIt ?It would be the same as driving a car without an steering Wheel!

yes, i will fix that (wasn't really thinking correctly)

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]