Scripting Away Need Help

Day2 Autoit!

GUYS, i am able to now log in and out of sites as well has nav threw them! plus run and do all kinds of windows stuff :P

so I was trying to think of a script i can make and i go it, i need a scraper to scrap data from my phone provider i have a VOIP box with 1,000 numbers and I'm going to try and automate the whole thing , now that i know how to log on and nav. to the different areas of sites i need to now know how to scrap data from the site.. if any one can point me to the right info or help me in anyway i would be super great full

note:

I'm not a lazy ass i did a bunch of searching

"data scraping"

"scraper"

"web scraper"

"site scraper"

"Unfortunately your search didn't return any results.

Try broadening the search parameters by searching by different keywords or altering the format of your search.

Remember to use the wildcard '*' to increase the number of matches. Apple* will match 'apple' and 'apples'."

NO luck but let it be know i tired lol

Thanks!!

And Dale thanks for the help on the last topic, supper excited as i never have programed a thing in my life beside basic html

Edited by MazeMiami

Looking to scrap data from a site i have a list of numbers that i want to scarp and have saved in a .txt or .xml file

_IEBodyReadText() ; Returns the Text inside the <body> tag of the document.

how would i filter out the stuff i don't need ?

Edited by MazeMiami

Not a problem. Schzloop has a RegExp tester in his sig but it's not hard to make your own if you'd prefer. Having a tester would make things easier since you can give it example data [E.G.]

555-555-8746 Louis Lane

555-555-9981 Jeremy Sparks etc and you can setup your expression to filter out what you don't need.

I probably spelled it wrong. I tend to do that with UIDs. Give me a minute and I'll find it.

Edit: Ok his UID is Szhlopp and the link is RegExp Tester

Edited by dbzfanatic

Hello,

It appears you have found your answer to your question.

Please take the time to edit your thread title with [RESOLVED] so others know that is it resolved.

You can do this by scrolling to the top of your thread, clicking EDIT and then Full Edit and adding: "[RESOLVED]"

to the front of your thread title.

Thanks for your cooperation.