Target mobs with memory reading

Hey, i found a bot made with AutoIT which is able to target mobs by memory reading. I mean to read the Hp value in memory is no problem, but targeting mobs? Unforunately, there was no source. So i thought some of you know how to do this :P

I believe a mob is a group of creatures in a game such as WoW or GW.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

I believe a mob is a group of creatures in a game such as WoW or GW.

Correcto.

I personally have no idea how to do this. I'm not even sure it's possible because of how it works.

A 'mob' (1 creature/npc of a certain type) is generated as an instance. In other words it's never going to have the same address. To actually target something from the memory just seems impossible for me.

If you find out how to do this let me know. :P

• 5 months later...

What you are talking about is the tt6 move to engine. It is quite nice as you can walk your character anywhere in the game using the coordinates. As to identifying mobs, I'm not too sure. You will also need the nomadmemory.au3 tool that reads the memory. Because the adresses changes each time you open the game.

Edited by sweetlady

in order to do this i made a function that would move my mouse and and check for a certain pointer to change then click. i then would do pixel search for hp bar and execute my heal attack function. heal done by memory read for reliability. in the game i play the pointer changes when you mouse over an attackable target took about 3 hours of trial and error in cheatengine to find the right pointer. also you must use cheat engines hotkeys to reliable execute the memory search.