Include resources in compiled EXE?

Now why did you post the same thing as I posted A WEEK AGO!!

You are either blind, stupid or a spammer, in any case I suggest you stop it before you anger someone.

• 2 months later...

You are either blind, stupid or a spammer, in any case I suggest you stop it before you anger someone.

You asked a question, I answered the question. Pretty rich you calling me stupid when you answered your own question before the original question was even asked. With that said, I don't really see the point of you even starting this thread except to waste everyones' time - correct me if i'm wrong there. Peace.

You asked a question, I answered the question. Pretty rich you calling me stupid when you answered your own question before the original question was even asked. With that said, I don't really see the point of you even starting this thread except to waste everyones' time - correct me if i'm wrong there. Peace.

lol...Cool it guys...it's X-mas :) Edited by Robin

• Moderators

lol...Cool it guys...it's X-mas :)

Why would you even respond to this and bring it back up to the top of the forum?

@DanielC - You're giving the stupidity part of AdmiralAlkex quote some validity when you're accusing him of actually starting the thread.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.