SmOke_N,come in

• Moderators

i just wanna know why did u do that ,what 's my fault

I have been corresponding with you in a PM. If you want to make this a public circus, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I have been corresponding with you in a PM. If you want to make this a public circus, you're barking up the wrong tree.

i found a sentence 'abuse public power to retaliate against a personal enemy',who can tell me what it means?

One is never too old to learn

i found a sentence 'abuse public power to retaliate against a personal enemy',who can tell me what it means?

Somebody's got their panties in a twist? It's not public power, he could ban you because he thought your postcount was an unlucky number if he so chose.

Seriously, arguing with a mod publicly is about number one on the top ten list of things you should never do on a forum.

jrowe,

Your wasting electrons. I just scanned thru this member's posts and there does not seem to be much hope of keeping this person away from becoming a post in the banned members thread http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33797

edit: bumping at this rate http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...showtopic=70566 is what I was referencing - forum protocol would be to wait 24hrs between bumps.

Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

• Moderators

The bottom line is this. You posted a question on the forum:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry588425

The only thing I could find on the net was this in chinese....

http://www.google.com/search?q=AssetOnOff&...lient=firefox-a

Translated, it says a ton of stuff about malicious software... Granted, I can't bank 100% on a google translation, but my job is to attempt to keep this forum safe... and from what I read... You/Your topic is/was not safe.

End of discussion. If you wish to take it further on some plight of justice, I'll just remove you from the forum all together. Then you can complain about abuse of power till you're red in the face.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Looks like pubwin is a server distro, commonly used in China. I'm guessing it's modded for use by the state, as there is virtually *no* information regarding it in english, anywhere. So cracking, bypassing, and otherwise messing with pubwin setups is probably very common, to bypass state controls. There's probably very little documentation or online reference, as the Chinese government is hugely paranoid, and the fact that the google search turned up a dubious Chinese site is probably unsurprising, knowing that.

From what I see of ChinaSmoker's question in the thread, what he was looking to do was automate the pubwin server settings internally, on a legitimate setup, since the references are to local drives and what seems to me something that he could easily do by hand, but wanted a quick scripted solution.

ChinaSmoker, explain more thoroughly what you're trying to do, as things can get lost in translation very easily.

What is pubwin, and what are you trying to do to it?

Lol, yes, it would be a good thing. Try to speak to us as if we were idiot children, though, and we will probably understand.

Pubwin is a software ,and it's website :http://www.pubwin.com.cn

it's used for NetCafe,eg. check in or check out , manege the Asset ,manege client ...

and the Asset manegement function is not work well

i work this company ,and i am a customer server,so i got some customer 's complain,they said Asset manegement function has some error,but this software has no switch to close or open this function easily,so i ve a idea ,To write a script ,Send it to customer,then they can resolve this problem by themselves

One is never too old to learn

I'll translate as best I can:

You're trying to modify the file systemconfig.properties

in that file are the lines:

AssetOnOff=On
SupportES=Off

$reg = RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Hintsoft\PubwinServer","basedir");get the path of this file
$file = FileOpen ($reg &"\appServ\server\webapps\NetCafe\WEB-INF\classes\systemconfig.properties",0);file open
$line1 = FileReadLine ($file,2);read the line i need
$line1_spi= StringSplit($line1,"=");split the string as '='

if $line1_spi[2] = "On" Then

$newstrin = StringReplace($line1_spi[2],"On","Off")

EndIf

You want to open system.config, then change

AssetOnOff=On

to

AssetOnOff=Off

This is for the company you work for, which sells Pubwin to operate netcafes. (Pubwin is either point of sale software for businesses or actualy cyber-cafe management software, from what I can gather from googles.)

Because you get consistent complaints about users not being able to change that simple setting, you thought that you would put together a script which made it easy.

So you want your script to find the directory Pubwin is at, locate system.config, modify AssetOnOff, then save, and close.

A message box with a smiley or some other indicator of success would be good.

From a rather old paper dated 2005:

http://www.hrichina.org/public/highlight/c...rnet-cafes.html

Monitoring software

Two primary monitoring software packages were in visible usePubWin[24] (by far the most popular) and WebWatcher. Both were designed specifically for Internet cafes. In addition to monitoring, keyword filtration and general censorship, the software also provided cafe specific functions, such as allowing the central console to enable and disable access, and monitoring how long each computer had been in use.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

No problem. You might want to put a notice in your signature that you are Chinese and may have trouble understanding english. That would help other people understand that you aren't some sort of malicious lurker or wannabe hacker.

I can't imagine how hard it would be to learn AutoIt with a limited understanding of English, especially since our idioms can make such a mess of any translation efforts.

Good luck!

To anyone else: He's chinese and has a limited understanding of english. His efforts to communicate have been commendable, I think, in light of those limitations. He's an employee of pubwin and uses AutoIt there quite extensively, as evidenced by his posts. The fact that he can get AutoIt running at all, and that it's useful to him, is a testament to AutoIt's simplicity and power.

Why not use Ini write? It is an ini, but you just need to put in the section, thats all..

$reg = RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Hintsoft\PubwinServer","basedir");get the path of this file
IniWrite($reg &"\appServ\server\webapps\NetCafe\WEB-INF\classes\systemconfig.properties", "PutSectionHere", "AssetOnOff", "Off")
Edited by SwiftBurns