compact to .exe error

If you're running vista it's pretty normal (it's "compile" by the way, not "compact"). Try right clicking the file and selecting compile. Do that 3-4 times and it should work.

If you're running vista it's pretty normal (it's "compile" by the way, not "compact"). Try right clicking the file and selecting compile. Do that 3-4 times and it should work.

dont it both way about 15 times

tryyed changing the compile location, the original file location and nothing :/

I'm on XP, I get that if I try to compile something on a network location using a UNC path.

I don't have an answer to that though, I just compile it locally.

I've had it now and then locally like you for whatever reason.

It was fixed it by deleting the EXE that was already there and then compiling.

Kenny

Edited by ken82m

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains... Go anywhere, when it is quiet, and just listen.. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged.... Long after we are gone our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."

I'm on XP, I get that if I try to compile something on a network location using a UNC path.

I don't have an answer to that though, I just compile it locally.

I've had it now and then locally like you for whatever reason.

It was fixed it by deleting the EXE that was already there and then compiling.

Kenny

network location using a UNC path.

now that confussed me lol

ill keep tring but i dont think i will get it to compile, ive tried fora few days at its not working

im getting a error everytime i try to compact this to a exe

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WOR43QXJ

can anyone tell me why?

Thanks

First a tip: Never, and I mean NEVER upload such small scripts to any website. You are only decreasing the chance of getting help by doing stupid stuff like that. You should post it directly in the post by pasting it between [ code][/ code] or [ codebox][/ codebox] (without the spaces).

Secondly, it is clear by that script that you have no idea what Func or While is, go back and read about them in the helpfile and then check your script again and it will be obvious why it don't work.

If you cannot post the script to a forum, use a file sharer like Ripway.com, Sendspace.com, TrashBin.nfshost.com, AutoIt.pastebin.com, are all great places to host your file.

I don't get a compilation error, but I would see why you are getting it. AdmiralAlex told you the problem :P

If you cannot post the script to a forum, use a file sharer like Ripway.com, Sendspace.com, TrashBin.nfshost.com, AutoIt.pastebin.com, are all great places to host your file.

I don't get a compilation error, but I would see why you are getting it. AdmiralAlex told you the problem :(

Well a script with only 219 lines should be posted directly not uploaded anywhere, that's just a waste of everyones time.

Edit: Oh and if AU3Check was a living creature it would probably take suicide, that script is disastrous :P

Edited by AdmiralAlkex

Secondly, it is clear by that script that you have no idea what Func or While is, go back and read about them in the helpfile and then check your script again and it will be obvious why it don't work.

That is true, it was alot of guessing to actually make it work, ill have a look at the help file, but im a noob at scripts( as you can tell by the way that its layed out lol)