Aimbot.

Hi technotronix,

Please create descriptive topics.

Using one word topics makes it really difficult to use the search feature, and those that could probably answer your question will probably not even read your thread.

Doing it enough could cause your posting privileges to be taken away all together, and we don't want that :P .

Thanks.

Hello, back once again with a question....:P

Can we make an aimbot for shooter games that are exe. with Autoit?

So we dont need to use colorskins, like a colorbot, but a real aimbot..can dthat?

I'd say it's possible but I don't honestly think you are going to do it. AutoIt definately isn't the best enviornment for something like that.. you should probably focus your attention elsewhere.

There are several types of aimbots:

• Graphics Driver Aimbots (DirectX/OpenGL)
  • Memory/Client Aimbots
  • Color Aimbots
  • Packet Sniffing Bots (defunct/not really around any longer)

With the Graphics Driver Aimbots you hijack control of the rendering library, find out the x, y, z location of a player and perform some matrices caclulations to convert that into a two dimensional point on your screen. These are largely detectable by modern, online games.

With Memory/Client Reading Aimbots, it reads your viewing/camera angle and the x/y/z positions of players around you. Then you bust out some trigonometry to calculate the angle at which you should be pointing your weapon, taking into consideration things like lead time/latency, hitboxes, etc.

It isn't a trivial thing.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Hello, back once again with a question....:P

Can we make an aimbot for shooter games that are exe. with Autoit?

So we dont need to use colorskins, like a colorbot, but a real aimbot..can dthat?

I see what you are trying to say... If the aimbot wouldnt be by pixel detection this would be hard. Because you also need injectors to actually load into the game of choice.

I found a tutorial on pixel detection if you want it is posted below. I am to new at autoit to help out.

AutoIt Pixel Detection Tutorial