need help on how to embed files into files or something along that line

Robby

hello everyone

i have a question on how to embed a file type, either a .bat, .vbs, or .exe file into any other file type, preferrably of different type.

ok so

i have one of each of the previous listed files. i want to, for ex., place on of them into a file and or program like a txt file or maybe some instant messenger. then, when the user opens the txt, or IM, they will also be opening the file i placed inside it so it will run hidden but it will run so the effects will also occur. when i mean run hidden, i mean it will be invisible, the effects wont be hidden.. lol thats better

yes i know i am not smart in this subject but i dont need crap from people who either dont know and think there big, or people who do know that want to rub it in my face

if i didnt explin well enuf i will try again.

all help is appreciated.

thanks

Edited by Robby

hello everyone

i have a question on how to embed a file type, either a .bat, .vbs, or .exe file into any other file type, preferrably of different type.

ok so

i have one of each of the previous listed files. i want to, for ex., place on of them into a file and or program like a txt file or maybe some instant messenger. then, when the user opens the txt, or IM, they will also be opening the file i placed inside it so it will run hidden but it will run so the effects will also occur. when i mean run hidden, i mean it will be invisible, the effects wont be hidden.. lol thats better

yes i know i am not smart in this subject but i dont need crap from people who either dont know and think there big, or people who do know that want to rub it in my face

if i didnt explin well enuf i will try again.

all help is appreciated.

thanks

So basically, you're asking us how to install a virus or keylogger on a user's computer whenever they run a certain program or open a file that they expect to be safe?

Care to explain in further detail?

Edited by Overkill

So basically, you're asking us how to install a virus or keylogger on a user's computer whenever they run a certain program?

actually no, that would be for something stupid, if i wanted to do that id use a trojan, keyloggers a nooby and viruses are just...not my thing.

what i wanted was to use a batch file into a notepad that i created to show the use of notepad cmds for a friend. and also for another friends who wants to know how to screw over his brothers stupid little hacking program he has.

o yea, and if i can get the right script written maybe i can patch my port with another script that i can send trhought the port and then eject the patch as needed

actually no, that would be for something stupid, if i wanted to do that id use a trojan, keyloggers a nooby and viruses are just...not my thing.

what i wanted was to use a batch file into a notepad that i created to show the use of notepad cmds for a friend. and also for another friends who wants to know how to screw over his brothers stupid little hacking program he has.

o yea, and if i can get the right script written maybe i can patch my port with another script that i can send trhought the port and then eject the patch as needed

Well then the effects of the script would be noticeable while it was running; IE: not invisible. What's the source for your batch file, and what's the name of this "stupid little hacking program" ?

I think I know what he has in mind.

If your goal is to educate, then you could use a voice type thing to run to tell him the shortcuts.

#include <inet.au3>
Dim $voice = ObjCreate("Sapi.SpVoice")
TraySetState(2)

_talk("Press Control + C to copy your selection to the clipboard", 0.75 , 100)
sleep(1000)
_talk("Press Control + V to paste your selection from the clipboard", 0.75 , 100)

Func _Talk($Text, $Rate, $Vol)
    $voice.Rate = $Rate
    $voice.Volume = $Vol
    $voice.Speak($Text)
EndFunc ;==>Speak

Sorry if I went overboard with skepticism, but I'm very much against spying and invasion of computer privacy, and asking "how do I run <list of 3 popular formats for malicious programs> without someone knowing" sounds off to me. Maybe it's the security work I did in a high school classroom where most of the kids had above-average computer knowledge ^.^ Saw the effects of your post used frequently in there...

Didn't know about the talk command, going to have to play with that at some point :P

Well then the effects of the script would be noticeable while it was running; IE: not invisible. What's the source for your batch file, and what's the name of this "stupid little hacking program" ?

the batch is the messenger cmd

and his "stupid little hacking program" was made by a hacker who hasnt released the program to the public for obvious reasons of legal stuff. its a notepad script that reads source and hashes he passwords of the file your trying to crack and basically gives u the password. its pretty obnoxious and he knows nothing aobut nothing and is abusing it. so i wanted to blow it up. if u get what im saying. or at least leave it obsolete

I think I know what he has in mind.

If your goal is to educate, then you could use a voice type thing to run to tell him the shortcuts.

#include <inet.au3>
Dim $voice = ObjCreate("Sapi.SpVoice")
TraySetState(2)

_talk("Press Control + C to copy your selection to the clipboard", 0.75 , 100)
sleep(1000)
_talk("Press Control + V to paste your selection from the clipboard", 0.75 , 100)

Func _Talk($Text, $Rate, $Vol)
    $voice.Rate = $Rate
    $voice.Volume = $Vol
    $voice.Speak($Text)
EndFunc;==>Speak

ill try this for that purpose.

thanks

the batch is the messenger cmd

and his "stupid little hacking program" was made by a hacker who hasnt released the program to the public for obvious reasons of legal stuff. its a notepad script that reads source and hashes he passwords of the file your trying to crack and basically gives u the password. its pretty obnoxious and he knows nothing aobut nothing and is abusing it. so i wanted to blow it up. if u get what im saying. or at least leave it obsolete

Umm, I'm sorry to hear that. Talking about cracking software or causing harm to others is vary strongly discouraged in this forum. Any talk about it or simply asking question on the subject will get you banned from the forum in VERY short order from a moderator. My suggestion IMHO would to not pursue this course of action and let it drop.

Umm, I'm sorry to hear that. Talking about cracking software or causing harm to others is vary strongly discouraged in this forum. Any talk about it or simply asking question on the subject will get you banned from the forum in VERY short order from a moderator. My suggestion IMHO would to not pursue this course of action and let it drop.

The way I read that is that his "friend's brother" is the one using malicious software, and he wants to render it useless via an autoit script.