showing a List of all startup enteries from Run,RunOnce,@StartUpFolder in GUI/TAB and add Delete,Edit,Disable,New buttons to manage startup enteries.

Cdma1X

hi,

how can i show a List of all startup enteries from Run,RunOnce,@StartUpFolder in GUI/TAB and add Delete,Edit,Disable,New buttons to manage startup enteries?

any example?

thanks

RegRead()/RegWrite() for the Run and RunOnce registry keys, _FileListToArray() for the startup folder with various File* functions. Standard GUI functions for the presentation.

How much of it have you done already? Which part are you stuck on?

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

thanks but i have never used Reg and _FileListToArray() functions. can you please give me some example as i asked in my this thread?

There are examples in the help file. The help file for AutoIt is also the complete command reference, contains tutorials, and has example scripts listed for almost every function.

You are going to have to learn to do this in parts. I suggest doing the tutorials in the help file, then learning to list, add, and delete files with the File* functions first. Next try out the Reg* instructions to learn how to handle the registry. Then work with the Gui* functions to put together your GUI and control your operations.

If you are only looking for someone to code it for you, check out the Rent-A-Coder link in my sig.

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

If you are only looking for someone to code it for you, check out the Rent-A-Coder link in my sig.

there are no autoit scripters on renacoder.com and also i think this is not too much work.

is it? i just tried to do it myself but could not... i just need a example similar to this.