Set Messenger PSM

torels

Hi there

I was Playing around with an old vb program that changed messenger's Personal Message and thout to bring it to autoit :P

Here is the code!

Func SetPSM($text)
$hParentWnd = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:MSBLWindowClass]","")
If $hParentWnd <> 0 Then
    $hChildWnd = ControlGetHandle($hParentWnd,"", "[CLASS:DirectUIHWND]")
    If $hChildWnd <> 0 Then
        SendMessage($hParentWnd, 0x111, 56606, 0)
        For $i = 1 To StringLen($text)
            SendMessage($hChildWnd, 0x102, Asc(StringMid($text, $i, 1)), 0)
        Next
        SendMessage($hChildWnd, 0x102, 0xD, 0)
    EndIf
EndIf
EndFunc

Func SendMessage($hwnd,$wMsg,$wParam,$lParam)
    $dc = DllCall("User32.dll", "Long", "SendMessage", "Long", $hwnd, "Long", $wMsg, "Long", $wParam, "Long", $lParam)
EndFunc

What do you think about it ?

Comments are welcome :(

Edited by torels

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

that sets the now playing Message

this one sets the Personal message (the gray one) :P

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

No it doesn't. :P The other one can set the personal message, including with an icon: Games, Music, Office or None.

They are 2 different things (msn 9 Beta also treats them differently in 2 separate spaces)

one is a non-interactive message... displayed by default. Wen you listen to music /play games/use office another personal message appears cantaining a link to msn music store or something else in case of games and office (I havn't got the faintest idea of where it brings in these 2 cases)

:(

@torels

I understand now, I haven't runned it yet but it look alright :P

@Manadar

the personal message is what is showing when you don't have "show now playing music" (or whatever it's in english) on.