Lowest level keyboard input (using a dll)

tom13

Well, the problem is that you are trying to automate something that the programmer didn't want automated. Make sure you check to see if what you are doing violates any EULA.

Actually I am choosing to violate the EULA. Which, by the way, is legal.

Edit: can we get back on topic, please?

Edited by tom13

I'm pretty sure it's the latter. I've not seen a firewall that does anything to keystrokes.

ZoneAlarm does afaik. for one. Prevents one process from manipulating another...

If you don't follow the license, you are not allowed to use the software. The end company can then pursue legal action.

This is starting to sound more like a bot. Many of us don't support creation of bots. If you can give me a better reason for what you are doing, then do so, but otherwise I will not be helping.

I doubt they're gonna file a lawsuit against him for cheating. But who knows.

I also what this but In a pritty different way then you guys discribed, not totally tho.

I wanna control my maplestory character with my phone.

Maplestory got directinput block, so I have to either create a driver or somthing, Tho im really to bad at that might look somthing up later.

I got script for bluetooth control.

Regards Humper

[center][/center]

• 4 months later...

I also what this but In a pritty different way then you guys discribed, not totally tho.

I wanna control my maplestory character with my phone.

Maplestory got directinput block, so I have to either create a driver or somthing, Tho im really to bad at that might look somthing up later.

I got script for bluetooth control.

Regards Humper

Humper are you the same 1 from nk?

ANyways to solve both of your problems simply

1) create a dll or hack an existing 1 to do what ever functions you need.{U will probably need c++ or another programming language}(These run rampant on hacking sites)

2) Inject the dll into your program

3) Use your bluetooth control to manipulate the dll {or its gui if one is programed into it} or to manipulate an autoIT program to manipulate the dll(Humper only)

PS. Get kitterz source code and you already have a PostMessageA command to get around gameguard

Edited by fireryblaze

If you don't follow the license, you are not allowed to use the software. The end company can then pursue legal action.

This is starting to sound more like a bot. Many of us don't support creation of bots. If you can give me a better reason for what you are doing, then do so, but otherwise I will not be helping.

Some games dont require Eula aka online flash games. And also I have developed bots for people without ever hacking/botting in the game. all that I did was gather the necessary info aka coords/ids/pixels and develop the bot. None of wich is illegal or violates the eula