SQLite UDF Update?

PsaltyDS

Just following up on this topic: SQLite3.dll included with AutoIt, Plans to update the dll version?

How is the SQLite.au3 UDF maintained these days? Can we get the updated SQLite3.dll tested and then included?

The version converted to a hex string in the SQLite3.dll.au3 include file that currently comes with AutoIt is 3.4.0 dated 06/18/2007.

:P

Edit: Updated with new release info that happened to come up the same day as this post. I originally was posting about 3.6.3, but SQLite 3.6.4 was just released: SQLite Release 3.6.4 On 2008 Oct 15 (3.6.4)

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

in fact beta include already 3.5.9 unless I did a mistake.

In fact I was waiting notification from piccaso. I can't really test what I can build from nonregression point of view.

Thanks for any help :P

in fact beta include already 3.5.9 unless I did a mistake.

In fact I was waiting notification from piccaso. I can't really test what I can build from nonregression point of view.

Thanks for any help :(

What could I do that would help? All I've done so far was convert the new SQLite3.dll binary into the hex encoded SQLite3.dll.au3 file format. That seems to work, but one of the reasons for creating this topic was that I didn't know who might be working on it, or what they might need.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

What could I do that would help? All I've done so far was convert the new SQLite3.dll binary into the hex encoded SQLite3.dll.au3 file format. That seems to work, but one of the reasons for creating this topic was that I didn't know who might be working on it, or what they might need.

I just compile it tell me is every think is ok for you

I am curious to see if the resulting .dll size is almost the same