Converting I macros

Is there a way to convert FF I macros inot Autoit IE form.

I have some macros in Imacro THat I want to be able to use the same forms and modify more effectivly in AUtoit.

I macros seem very basic but still powerful. Anyone knwo of an easy way to convert them?

simply rewrite them in autoit.... its not like autoit is a difficult langauge.

Umm have you used both programs.. Are you even aware that an Imacro script could possibly be Hundreds of lines long. Not to mention the format of Imacros is rather different from Autoit

Also I asked for an EASY way to convert for a reason.

Also it may not even be wholly possible to do this. I came asking for help not wise@ss comments.

Unless you know how to Program IE automation scripts and Imacro scripts and have some experiance to know how easy it is then be quite. If you DO know what the Imacro equivilent to Autoit functions then please be helpful and not an @sshole and provide some insight.

maybe toning down a bit would suit you better ?

Sorry Sir I just get tired of little kids making comments that are of absolutly no value. This is a help forum if I am correct and If it was just a short thing to put together I would have never asked but it should be rather obviouse that what I want to do is more complicated then a script to click a link.

This person needs to learn that if he wants to post in a help forum they should try to be helpfull. His response was just plain ignorant to the issue at hand and to me.

no, ignorant i belive not.

It was a helpfull sugestion, and i fyou chose to get so angry over such simple comments then you most likeley wont get much help.

And sometimes the EASY way isnt the best way because it can leav flaws.

hundreds of lines?

im sorry but if you want to be serious about making your code functional in autoit then get used to hundreds of lines because many of the scripts writting it autoit are hundreds of lines.

in fact it woudl probably be faster to simply rewrite your code and put a little effort into it than to be lazy and wait arround for some kind of converter that likeley doesnt exist.

• Developers

no, ignorant i belive not.

It was a helpfull sugestion, and i fyou chose to get so angry over such simple comments then you most likeley wont get much help.

And sometimes the EASY way isnt the best way because it can leav flaws.

hundreds of lines?

im sorry but if you want to be serious about making your code functional in autoit then get used to hundreds of lines because many of the scripts writting it autoit are hundreds of lines.

in fact it woudl probably be faster to simply rewrite your code and put a little effort into it than to be lazy and wait arround for some kind of converter that likeley doesnt exist.

If you don't have anything to contribute than simply leave this thread alone.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)