Create a DLL with AutoIt?

Guest agarde1

Guest agarde1

I have been using Autoit for a while. I like that I can make executables. But is it possible to make a DLL instead? I've seen that there is an AutoItX but I don't understand very much what is it about.

Thank you,

Gardel

I have been using Autoit for a while. I like that I can make executables. But is it possible to make a DLL instead? I've seen that there is an AutoItX but I don't understand very much what is it about.

Thank you,

Gardel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You want to make a DLL but don't know what AutoitX.DLL is ?? :lmao:o:)

Maybe I don't understand you question :)

Guest agarde1

You want to make a DLL but don't know what AutoitX.DLL is ??  :lmao:  o:)

Maybe I don't understand you question :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From your answer I guess that my question is probably silly. I am sorry. I do not know anything about AutoItX. I discovered AutoIt not long ago. I saw that there is a compiler and I wondered if you can make a DLL instead of an EXE.

I looked on the documentation (the Spanish version) and I found no reference to AutoItX. I am a bit confused. Is AutoitX really a part of AutoIt or a different program?

Gardel

autoit3 secretly rules the earth. it is very advanced our minds just cant use it because it is so extremely advanced (btw you dont need to make a .dll if you just put it in the udf folder and include it at the top of your scripts)

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]