Z Backup (My backup program :))

Zisly

I love the GUI friend, but the program is kind of weird. All the backup programs I see let you add folders, like it will say C:\Folder\ instead of adding all the contents to the backup list, because what if you want, for example.

(Harddrive) Destination = E:\Backup\

But in your list you had a file like C:\file.dat and the C:\Folder\ it should move that folder and its contents to E:\Backup\Folder\ not to all E:\Backup\FolderContents.mp3, etc.

One more thing I would like to add is that the GUI may be look awesome, it's too small! You can hardly see anything on the listview when it's so tiny!

Last question, are you releasing the source to this program for user modifications for personal use?

Thanks for comments! the hardest part was actually the design (noob at it :P).

And yeah the GUI is to small, first I just had some ideas so the size would be fine, and then there came more and more.. you get my point ^^

About source: Not now :(

Thanks for comments! the hardest part was actually the design (noob at it :P).

And yeah the GUI is to small, first I just had some ideas so the size would be fine, and then there came more and more.. you get my point ^^

About source: Not now :(

Sweet! Well I hope theres a new update. You might even have to resize the icons to compensate if you make the GUI bigger