autoit3wrapper.exe and non-admin user

I seem to have a little beef with autoit3wrapper.exe. My user account is non-admin, without any special rights. When I'm running a script from SciTE with F5, all I get is

CODE
>"C:\Programme\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\user\test.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Programme\AutoIt3" /UserParams

>Exit code: 0 Time: 0.549

That is, I get the output above, but the script itself seems to be never run. The msgbox in it doesnt pop up (and thats all thats in that script)

running SciTE as admin seems to be a workaround, but thats no solution. (At least not for me.)

All information I found is this:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=345165

So I guess the autoit3wrapper.exe tries to write to the "program files" folder and fails (as my user doesnt have the permissions). Is there any way I can stop this through the settings for autoit3wrapper.exe?

Edited by Björn Kaiser

"I teleported home one nightWith Ron and Sid and Meg.Ron stole Meggie's heart awayAnd I got Sidney's leg."- A poem about matter transference beams.

• Developers

AutoIt3Wrapper is not writing to the SciTE program directory when you hit F5 but I remember there was an rights issue when the USerid doesn't have enough rights to the directory.

Are you running in Vista?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

I expected more information so guess you are not running a resent version of the SciTE4AutoIt3 package?

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

SciTE as admin:

CODE
>"C:\Programme\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\user\test.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Programme\AutoIt3" /UserParams

+>22:04:13 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.10.1.12 Environment(Language:0407 Keyboard:00000407 OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 3 CPU:X86 ANSI)

>Running AU3Check (1.54.13.0) from:C:\Programme\AutoIt3

+>22:04:13 AU3Check ended.rc:0

>Running:(3.2.12.1):C:\Programme\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\user\test.au3"

+>22:04:13 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:0

+>22:04:14 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished

>Exit code: 0 Time: 2.156

SciTE as user:

CODE

>Exit code: 0 Time: 0.587

SciTE4AutoIt3 14-8-2008.

"I teleported home one nightWith Ron and Sid and Meg.Ron stole Meggie's heart awayAnd I got Sidney's leg."- A poem about matter transference beams.

• Developers

Strange... I expected atleast the version to be shown. I believe I had #RequireAdmin directive in that version.

I will make another version available in the beta directory without #requireAdmin as soon as I have ftp working again.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.