Compiling Problem

torels

Hi there

When I try to compile my script I get a msgbox with an error when getting to add the first res file, and no output file is written

here is the interested code:

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_icon=C:\Programmi\AutoIt3\Icons\filetype2.ico
#AutoIt3Wrapper_outfile=APE.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=APE - AutoIt Portable Editor
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=Portable Editor for au3
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.0.0
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=GNU GPL
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=C:\Programmi\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\Aut2exe.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=C:\Programmi\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\upx.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=C:\Programmi\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
;Ape Autoit Portable Editor
;Author: torels_
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <GuiStatusBar.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GuiEdit.au3>
#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3>
#include <SendMessage.au3>
#include <GuiTab.au3>

If @Compiled Then
    FileInstall(".\Aut2exe.exe", @ScriptDir & "\Aut2exe.exe"); <--- the error comes up giving an error on ".\Aut2Exe.exe"
    FileInstall(".\upx.exe", @ScriptDir & "\upx.exe")
    FileInstall(".\AutoIt3.exe",@ScriptDir & "\AutoIt3.exe")
EndIf

how can I solve the problem ?

thanks in advance

Edited by torels

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

yeah but what do I do when I move the executable on another computer without autoit installed ?

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

It may be hard to grasp the concept, but persevere... :P

FileInstall stores the Files in the EXE. That path defines to the compiler where it is, so it can be included in the EXE.

Cheers,

Brett

It may be hard to grasp the concept, but persevere... :P

FileInstall stores the Files in the EXE. That path defines to the compiler where it is, so it can be included in the EXE.

Cheers,

Brett

oops XD