autoIT in C++

xuanmai

I have read the directions from here http://www.mmowned.com/forums/general-prog...c-programs.html when I have 1 application written in C + + and would like to add some functions of AutoIT though I was successful but the program that I created when running can not be missing files AutoIT3.dll.Vay how to resolve this issue

Are you using Visual C++?
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

yes,thank you

I am not sure I understood your question. Are you saying that Autoit3X.dll is missing? It should be in ..\Program Files\AutoIt3\AutoItX
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I am not sure I understood your question. Are you saying that Autoit3X.dll is missing? It should be in ..\Program Files\AutoIt3\AutoItX

no, my mind is when I use exe files have been translated (with all functions in AutoIT) then if you want to use exe files that need to DLL files (Autoit3X.dll). This is inconvenience, there are ways to do and not bring the file does not follow Autoit3X.dll

no one

well you can try moving AutoItX3.dll to your program dir and registering it by regsvr32 + dllname

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]AutoIt Script Examples :[/size][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]_CaptureBehindWindowGlass CMD for Windows Vista/Seven[/size][/font][left][/left][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]Non AutoIt Script programs : Border Skin - Aero Glass On XP[/size][/font]

well you can try moving AutoItX3.dll to your program dir and registering it by regsvr32 + dllname

I do not understand registration regsvr32 + dllname mean anything,you can say more Edited by xuanmai

no one

regsvr32 + dllname is the cmdline to register a dll or ocx in windows

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regsvr32

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb490985.aspx

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]AutoIt Script Examples :[/size][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]_CaptureBehindWindowGlass CMD for Windows Vista/Seven[/size][/font][left][/left][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]Non AutoIt Script programs : Border Skin - Aero Glass On XP[/size][/font]

no, my mind is when I use exe files have been translated (with all functions in AutoIT) then if you want to use exe files that need to DLL files (Autoit3X.dll). This is inconvenience, there are ways to do and not bring the file does not follow Autoit3X.dll

I don't think you can use the AutoIt ACtiveX without the Autoit3x.dll file.

I'm not exactly an expert though. I installed Visual C++ 2 days ago and I have no idea how to use it yet!

To put it as simply as possible, you must have the dll with your C++ program if you want to be able to call functions from it. Don't try anything stupid because it doesn't work that way.

if the missing DLL files do not run the application properly, I want to ask, have any project can be programmed to not need to follow DLL files application does not

can not put into function in the DLL files exe??? Edited by xuanmai

no one